or Connect

Posts by danniey

Still available, anyone pick these up?
DEAD STOCK limited edition Made in Japan Selvedge Jeans. Very lightly worn, no fadings are present so you can still break them in to make your personalized pair of jeans.   Measurements:   Waist: 16 in. Front rise: 10.25 in. Inseam: 34 in. Leg opening: 8 in.   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is $10. For shipping outside of the US, please message me to get a quote.   Please check out my other designer jeans...
Used excellent condition. One of the best washes released by Diesel in 2012. Very thick and durable denim. Very hard to come by now. Only one on ebay!!!   Measurements:   Waist unaligned: 16" Waist aligned: 16.5" Front rise: 10.5" Inseam: 34" Leg opening: 6.75"   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is $10. For shipping outside of the US, please message me to get a quote.   Please check out my other...
Used excellent condition.   Measurements:   Waist unaligned: 15.75" Waist aligned: 16.25" Front rise: 9.5" Inseam: 34" Leg opening: 7.75"   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is $10. For shipping outside of the US, please message me to get a quote.   Please check out my other designer jeans for sale!!
Used excellent condition. Let me know if you have any questions.   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is $10. For shipping outside of the US, please message me to get a quote.   Please check out my other designer jeans for sale!!
Used excellent condition. Very well taken care of. If you are a very passionate Diesel fan, you know this is the DEAL! Probably the best wash Diesel has ever released!! Worn by lots of celebrities such as Zac Efron. Add this pair to your collection today!!!!   Measurements:   Waist unaligned: 16" Waist aligned: 16.5" Front rise: 10.5" Inseam: 34" Leg opening: 7"   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is...
Used excellent condition. Let me know if you have anymore questions.   All sales are final. Shipping in the US is $10. For shipping outside of the US, please message me to get a quote.   Please check out my other designer jeans for sale!!
Pre-owned excellent condition. Slim fit. Retailed for $600+tax.   Let me know if you have any questions. US shipping only. Paypal only.   Thanks for looking!
Worn only twice. Need to sell them since they are a size too big on me. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please check out my otheir items listed for sale. Thanks!
Worn about 5 times only. Need to sell them since they are a size too big on me. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please check out my otheir items listed for sale. Thanks!