or Connect

Posts by danniey

Pre-owned excellent condition. Slim fit. Retailed for $600+tax.   Let me know if you have any questions. US shipping only. Paypal only.   Thanks for looking!
Worn only twice. Need to sell them since they are a size too big on me. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please check out my otheir items listed for sale. Thanks!
Worn about 5 times only. Need to sell them since they are a size too big on me. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please check out my otheir items listed for sale. Thanks!
yeah they have already been sold! thank you for the interest though!
bump!
White Mickey Mouse Tribal Print T Madras by A.P.C. Beige Cotton Bomber Tepphar 8Y9 Turbo Denim Blue Canvas Jack Purcell Sneakers  
ebay and the marketplace in the forum are probably your best bets. There is also a wanted section in the marketplace so you can post it there.
Going classic today! Wearing my Thanaz 71B from 2006 with Allsaints Relay Leather Jacket and Low Profile Black Leather Chucks.    
Yeah, I hope they will work out. I have found measurements in all sizes from other websites and size 29 seems to match all my other diesels. Anyways, I can't wait to receive them! :D
Attention! Park & Bond is having a 40% off sale and Thavar 888P is on sale for only $210. I just picked up a pair in 29x32, which is the same size as my Thavar 8X2. From what I have read in this thread, I hope the fit will be identical to my 8X2. I think this is probably the very last chance to get this wash in the size you want since 2012 f/w is coming to stores. They currently still stock all the sizes and they can ship worldwide for only $19.95, which is extremely...