or Connect

Posts by KillCity

Yeah, this is true, Id say that was probabaly the last time I saw some wicked corny jordache jean style embroidery like the kind that are on the back pockets of the Zathan 70M in your wanted list, super manly bro.
"I'm also certain that if somebody posted some shoes that people may not yet wear here" "The point is that people on this forum would wear dunks" Exactly, because "nike dunks" are established by the "unwashed masses" as silver said, and thats why you would wear them. I call people like you hypebeasts. Its approved by others, and hyped therefore you wear it. Ive been collecting dunks many many years before bandwagon jumpers like you showed up to say they are "loud" and...
Again that one flew right above your head anthony, and I bet half of the shit you wear including the TV in your living room was made in china. I wasnt throwing pics up of my dunks to get an """ooooh" or an "ahhhh" out of anyone. I posted the pics to say without explaining, I am aware of nike dunks, and all the other shoes mentioned as an alternative to the ones I asked for sizing on. I am asking a simple question about sizing of a shoe. And basically what you are saying is...
Not taking it personal at all. I dont frequent this forum very often, but do know that SOME of the users on here know their stuff. I was saying if I ask a questions about sizing, why does it have to turn into a thread about everything but what I asked? I asked about sizing, not "hey guys what is your opinion of this shoe" And to prove another point to the guy above who thinks he is the I know all about shoes, and advice with "nike dunks" as if because I am a ""newbie"I...
Thanks vonWitzleben for trying to answer based on what you heard of the sizing of D2. Otherwise, I posted the picture of the shoe because someone said above its varies depending on each model, not necessarily for your opinion of the shoe. As I dont really care what you like or wear and didn't ask, I wanted to know about sizing as the title describes. Not too familiar with this forum, but I imagine by anthony's useless posts, one gets more status from their post count, or...
Thanks for the welcome.. Talking about these in particular..
Can anyone tell me how Dsquared sneakers run? Some say true to size, some say they run a half size big, confused as to what size I should order. Thanks.
Can anyone tell me how Dsquared sneakers run? Some say true to size, some say they run a half size big, confused as to what size I should order. Thanks.