or Connect

Posts by JCaelum

Have a $68.80 egift card for TOMS.com (shoes, sunglasses, etc). Asking $60 for it. Will email code (no physical card). Pls excuse typos, posting from a phone
I'm probably one of the oldest (in terms of join date) members here, lots of feedback, please feel comfortable reaching out to me with any questions, etc!!   For sale: (note: all preowned, have some wear on hems)   Zatiny 72L, size 26x30. Hate to let this one go, but I need to fund other Diesel purchases :) Amazing wash, amazing fit. Waist flat approx. 14", inseam 30" Asking $75 obo shipped in US via priority. International please contact me for prices pictures...
OK so (it's been a while since I've posted something lol) I don't see all my pictures showing up ... I am assuming there is some sort of limit. Please if you need any pics of any pairs PM me and I will get them to you!!
hey everyone,   I have a bunch of my wife's jeans to put up for sale. I am probably one of the oldest (in terms of forum registration - been a member since 2005!!) members here so check out my join date and site feedback and feel comfortable buying from me :) my ebay username is ludakrazy. Looking to get rid of these quickly! We have another kiddo on the way and looking to make as much room as possible.   All of these are pre-owned, and most have wear on the...
hey everyone,   I have a bunch of my wife's jeans to put up for sale. I am probably one of the oldest (in terms of forum registration - been a member since 2005!!) members here so check out my join date and site feedback and feel comfortable buying from me :) my ebay username is ludakrazy. Looking to get rid of these quickly! We have another kiddo on the way and looking to make as much room as possible.   All of these are pre-owned, and most have wear on the...
6/27/13 -- price lowered to $30 shipped each   hey everyone,   I have a bunch of my wife's jeans to put up for sale. I am probably one of the oldest (in terms of forum registration - been a member since 2005!!) members here so check out my join date and site feedback and feel comfortable buying from me :) my ebay username is ludakrazy. Looking to get rid of these quickly! We have another kiddo on the way and looking to make as much room as possible.   All...
very good post, pretty much spot on i think. i can not believe the flares i used to wear (we all used to wear!) when i first joined here (i am male). i am very happy with the skinny/straight/taper look now for men.
Quote: Originally Posted by Victorialand Anyway, size down. 88Z gives a bit. my zatiny 88Zs are the TIGHEST pair of jeans i have ever had. I think other members have had similar experiences with zatiny 88z. if possible, try them on first...i think 88Z in zatiny runs very small
my zatiny 88z are the TIGHTEST jeans i have. much tighter than all my other zatinys and havent stretched out much if at all. go w/ the 28, maybe even 29 if the other 28s are tight on you
havent done this in a while but im fairly sure the 1st ones are fake. and as zdenal said, next time please use the authenticity superthread