or Connect

Posts by amentia

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: img1439rf5.jpg ImageShack - Image Hosting :: img1438pi9.jpg I got two pairs of thanaz 71j's and this pair is the one with better fit (31*32). The other has sicker wash but they're too loose from the waist, sized 32*32, so I rarely wear them. Can't get pictures of them atm. Feel free to comment upon the fit. Should I sag more? Sorry about not wearing shoes and the mess in my apartment, I've just moved in!
I've seen those only in pictures and on the grounds of that, I have mostly liked what I've seen..especially high-tops. My sizing is 42-43 EU, I quess it's 9-10 US.
My recent collection of Diesel jeans consist of Thanaz 71j, 73j, 8ie, 72h and 8lp. Recently I've got bored to almost all of my shoes and now I'm having the trouble of getting some new footwear to rock my thanazes. So, any recommendations? I'm looking for both boots and sneakers, price don't matter but naturally, the cheaper the better. In any case, I'm going to buy the Diesel Stardust boots but I'm not quite sure should I get the grey or brown one. What do you...