or Connect

Posts by amentia

Up for sale is a rare chain belt from Dsquared. The belt has only been tried on. I'm letting this piece of art go because it's too big for me. The belt is suitable for waist of 97-108 cm for tight fit. Please notice that due to its weight the belt settles nicely even if worn bit looser than normally. Retail price was $379, this one goes a lot cheaper.   Please don't hesitate to ask me any question. Open...
Up for sale is a great pair of DBG boots, worn only a handful of times.   Two dustbags and original box included. Retailed $325.    ssense.com described these as follows: Calf-length textured leather boots in brown. Mildly distressed finish. Round toe. Raw leather cord lace-up closure. Rusted and stained eyelets and lace hooks. Rubber lug sole with 1" heel. 100% leather. Made in Italy.     Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. Reasonable offers...
Hi Guys!   I was aiming to grab the Diesel Black Gold Laiplay leather jacket once the Sale starts but unfortunately the jacket is sold out already on the Finnish online store. If any of you have spotted the jacket in a nearby Diesel store and might be able to help me to get the jacket, I would be more than happy. Size should preferably be L but M might also be ok. Some sort of finders fee will also be executed.
My humble collection of Diesel jeans consists of these:   Thanaz 71J  x3 Thanaz 73J Thanaz 73V Thanaz 8SV Thanaz 8C9 Thanaz 8L4 Thanaz 8IE Thanaz 8LP Thanaz 8JF   Thavar 8X2   I'm still looking for Thanaz 8AA, 72C, 8GZ, 61E and 72L to complete my thanaz collection. I think I'll start to pay attention to new washes of thavar from now on.
73V
How about the sizing? I wear my thanaz in W30 or 31 depending on the stretch factor and usually L34 for stacking.
I'm pretty sure I'm getting these! Somehow I feel, these are going to look great in person.
I've also been looking for these! Found these on ebay last summer but those were missing the hi-top part if I remember correct. BTW, what's that leather jacket?
Thanaz 8aa 30*34
Zodiac, around $200. The cheaper the better. : D