or Connect

Posts by dailophay247

The measurements are:    waist: 15 in. inseam: 32.3 in.
Brand new with tag, Diesel Thavar 888P denim in size 30 x 32 for sale. This new Spring 2012 denim was recently purchased at Nordstrom. This denim is one of Diesel's best washes and has the yellow shade in the thigh areas, which looks beautiful. The size does not fit me, so I am selling it for cheaper than the retail price of $350 excluding tax. Payment via paypal only! $260 plus 4% for paypal fees or send as gift. If you're in the East Bay, CA area, then we can meet up...
Found it on zappos for only $65. It's really similar too! Nice, thanks.
Where to purchase and how much exactly?
Band of Outsiders - Safety Pinned Boat Shoe - eLUXURY Is it worth it?
What brand is this shirt? Anyone knows exactly where it's sold? Celebs in Denim: Josh Hartnett in April 77 | Jeans Blog- Designer Jeans - Designer Jeans sales | Denim Blog.com
The first one or the second? The second one has the 3/4 sleeves to the arms and the color is eye catching; however, might be hard to match with pants and denim. Do you think it's tacky though? I'm leaning towards the first one, even though it's a regular long sleeve plaid shirt. Feel free to suggest other brands, if there are better. Diesel Online Store Men's SILVIAN-CHECK 00JJB - Fall Winter - Diesel - Official Online Store Diesel Online Store Men's SAHAFRI 00JJB - Fall...
I got Thanaz 73J and boxer briefs for a total of $210 with the 35% discount. Nice! Planning to purchase the plaid shirt from Black Gold too, but don't know what size. Does Diesel include the shipping label for returns and exchanges?
I also remember seeing a promo code on the diesel site for free shipping. Does anyone remember what it was? Did anyone also get free shipping or no?
Is $225 plus tax a little overpriced or is it worth purchasing? Does anyone know what's the original price for viker 71b?