or Connect

Posts by Darnoc

1st off, getting longer inseam in Thanaz won't make the leg any less tight- will just provide more stacking which isnt a bad thing and is typically recommended regardless.  The question is if you can fit your legs into a pair of Thanaz in the same waist size as what you wear in Viker.  Basically, you need to do a good amount of research on any pair of Thanaz you are considering to make sure they will fit you if you can't go try them on in the store.  For example, I...
no, overall I like Dior far better than D2; I was just saying I have the one pair of D2 raws that I currently wear regularly and I like their low rise jean cut regardless of the crappy washes they often come up with.  The majority of the D2 collections I find rather ugly and are re-hashes of older seasons they made, but they do put out 1-2 good items each season I would consider buying (if I can find them cheaper on ebay or at discount stores).   Problem with the fit...
prolly because of the volume of searches for it and it's relation to the primary topics of interest in this forum.  Plus HF used to show up in the top 5 on google for it, now it isnt on the first page while authenticfroum is currently showing up 6th.  Also, it's a good source of new members- people who care enough about their jeans to search the topic, but don't know enough to not have to search about it = strong new member potential.   I'm surprised Dave hasn't...
natural listing positioning on search engines for eurohemming, I figure.  still pretty shady- btw Google will see thorugh the strategy as long as the old threads don't get too many new posts after their inactivity..  so don't post anymore in these and it won't help the site ;p
US versions of 71J are far nicer looking IMO than the Euro versions...
I know/knew a good tailor out in the Chicago suburbs (Barrington)- I think it is the European Tailor Shoppe if I remember correctly.  Don't know about jean hems, but they basically recut a Jil Sander Tux coat and Dolce evening jacket for a great price and the tailoring is impeccable.   I agree though, zero reason to bump this thread Dave.  Care to share your logic on this decision, or are you just grasping at straws and creating artificial activity here to make you...
Definitely wearing, but only 1-2 times a week right now; they were stretched a bit more in the waist by the previous owner than I would prefer, but the fit is pretty close to what I want and should be perfect after the eventual first wash.  They ended up being MII though, not MIJ as the seller said (he didn't know better), so I was able to get a partial refund from him because of that, making them a good deal no matter where they were made.    Just got my Once Upon Blue...
More like you've put in effort flooding many forums repeating the same question.  I swear I've seen this on at least 3 forums now
slice of cold pizza, and some beef nachos that sat out all night round lunch time, oh and I just drank a beer
If I got any of the DBG from ssense it would be the perenz or paironsh 8E5's- that wash rocks