or Connect

Posts by blackmetal

for more pictures http://www.ebay.com/itm/191071009331?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
This Diesel Black Gold sheeps leather waistcoat with embedded military medals is an absolute stunner and very hard to find, as it sold out completely. Very Margiela. Taupe she eps leather with embedded medals on front chest, three exterior pocket, popper fastening back, 100% sheep leather. I ship worldwide, please let me know if you have any questions! (The price is shipped price within USA)   for more pictures...
RARE 100% Authentic Diesel Jean. Limited Edition Thavar 807J Size 31x30. MSRP $398 %100 cotton no stretch. These jeans are resin coated and covered with incredible details as shown in photos. The color is unique green-gold. Brand New, never worn. From a pet free, smoke free house. I can ship world wide, please feel free to message me if you have any questions. (The price is shipped price within USA)
hey up there
pump to the top!!
DIESEL DNA jeans coming with tags in size 31x 32 TEPPHAR 881W. I can ship for $15 within USA and worldwide for $50 of shipping cost. Thanks!
bump up!
100% AUTHENTIC diesel thick denim coming in 72L wash which is one of a kind with ink and rust all over. Size: 33 x 34. These are really hard to find. Pictures with and without the flash are attached. They are never washed, never altered with no defects or stains in EXCELLENT condition, as you can see from the closeup pictures. Thanks.          
bump now
these look better than Dior glitter jeans. from the runway!