or Connect

Posts by zdenal_cz

fraud site
keep size 32, it will stretch out a bit to perfection ;-)
yes, I own 8x2 almost one year (I wasn't so much into this wash before), but it's one of my favorite pair. It's converse leather chucks.
new reboot arrows tee new frank wright shoes stein old 8x2 ;-)  
8x2  
Thank you! That guy is a bit "strange". It seems he owns fake diesel jeans. Now he has chance to get authentic pair and he doesnt want it. Buyer's message: That still doesn't provide proof of the jeans authenticity. Tbh I want a full refund of payment and postage if you can't provide proof that these are real.
Looks ok! There is nothing wrong with button on DH jeans (u fortunatelly your was replaced :-/).
Hello guys, I sold Diesel Thavar 884S on ebay and buyer opened case for the authenticity. Text coppied bellow: Would like proof of its authenticity as i have compared with my other pairs of diesel jeans and landmarks on the jeans are different. if not able to provide proof i want a full refund. i cant be purchasing or wearing counterfeit items. Ebay auction: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261485800609?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649 Could you please check...
I have seen that "indian tag at zip fly" case already before. Dont know what does it means, but this thavar is def authentic.
I received info from giamatshop about availability of 833z via PM:THAVAR 833Z main (delivery beetween 01/07 to 10/08)