or Connect

Posts by zdenal_cz

^ x2   ^^ based on what i can see, i would size up.
great buys.   Nice sneakers, you can find the same rubber sole on cp. If you don't like such "massive" sole, you can go with cp retro sneakers, it's a bit lower. cp is known for quality, nice and clean design and all over leather inside / outside in leather versions of course :-)
Based on your worn pictures with Thavar, I would say your size is also w31 in Tepphar (safe size w31, you can try to squeeze into w30).  In some washes you can size up (881W, mostly older washes / size down of course (804K, 663Q...).   Btw. don't try Tepphar :-) You will spend a lot money to buy great washes in this cut. For me Thavar was nr. 1 till day, I tried Tepphar... much more comfortable (washes, cut itself), leg opening exactly I want (not small, not big like in...
   same here... But enjoy your jeans Weenie
sleenker 824p ?tepphar 824bthavarthavar
 this
Diesel Thavar 807V size W32 x L32 brand new with tag very rare black coated / waxed wash       Description: - size 32; - Made in Tunisia; - skinny, low waist, black coated / waxed, stretchy, 5 pocket style, zip fly; - 75% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 2% Elastane; - jeans are authentic, see detail picture with tags and microstitching (please note the inner tag is a bit different, bought like this (2 different places, but still the microstitching stripe is...
great and brave. please post some detailed and worn pictures, i'm curious how looks the "worn" front part together with "raw" back part. ;-)
Based on my experience no.
50 brands 50% off (yoox)