or Connect

Posts by zdenal_cz

Interesting, I will have to try. I tried few diesel fragrances in past, they are not my cup of tea. But this I will check soon, I would like to buy YSL La Nuit de L´ Homme Frozen Cologne when I will have some time and shopping "mood" Btw. nice benetton cover Edit regarding DBG excess-selvadge I posted few posts before. I returned them, they were big, so sizing down if you plan to cop them. Very nice wash, yoox pictures are accurate. Very nice denim, soft and thick. ...
tepphar 881 28x32 http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Jean-Diesel-Tepphar-/221543117545?pt=FR_V%C3%AAtements_pour_hommes&hash=item3394ffb2e9
     diesel t-kalanit
  25% off on selected items for 7 days
dbg excess selvedge + some dbg tops (but i think i will have to return them because they are usually short). But it was worth to order it with free shipping and 20%off
ah, sorry, my mistake. but anyway, they don't look nice :-D
I don't think we can help you, because jeans in ebay link are fake. Better to say uggly and fake.
^^ yes. yoox got a lot very oldschool stuff yesterday. I would also insta buy 72C, but there is not my size available.
ugly
 I'm into dark washes also, but 811P is an exception. ;-) It's on the edge of being medium blue / light blue wash.