or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These classic Citizens of Humanity Ava straights have a generous 34" inseam, so they're perfect for heels! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Ava Straight-Leg Jean in Faith Size: 27 x 34 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size in the waist, a little narrow in the hips. Best for a boyish 27. Wash/Color: Faith (the newer run with "G" in the style #) Condition: New With Tags. A remnant of the store tag remains. Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% elastan Style...
These uniquely detailed 7 for All Mankind skinnies are perfect for any season! They feature clear crystal detailing along the hips, which I've never seen in any other style. Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind The Skinny Jean with Hip Crystals in Luminosi Grey Size: 29 x 30.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Generous due to the stretch factor. Will easily fit a 30 and perhaps even a 31. Wash/Color: Luminosi Grey Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. Some butt fuzzing...
These adorable and hard to find 7 for All Mankind Edie Flood crops are the ideal boot-stuffers or cuffed crops! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Edie Flood Crop with Crystals in Barcelona Size: 29 x 27.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Somewhat generous. Will fit both a curvy 29 and a true 30 due to the stretch factor. Wash/Color: Barcelona (BCN) Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. The pocket stitching has fuzzed a little bit and there are a couple of small...
These classic Citizens of Humanity Rocket high-rise skinnies are one of their hottest-selling styles today! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Rocket High-Rise Skinny Jean in Halo Size: 31 x 30 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measurements are not helpful due to the stretch factor but these seem to run small. Probably best for a true 30. Wash/Color: Halo Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 97% cotton 3% Spandex Style # 1416-315...
These classic Citizens of Humanity Ava straights have a generous 33" inseam, so they're perfect for heels! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Ava Straight-Leg Jean in Faith Size: 29 x 33 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: about 1/2 size generous in the waist, true to size in the hips. Best for a boyish 29. Wash/Color: Faith Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. The slight fading along the pockets is part of the wash. Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2%...
These adorable and hard-to-find Citizens of Humanity Ava straights feature unique detailing and an extra-long inseam! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Ava Straight-Leg Jean with Heart Pocket in Berlin Size: 29 x 34.25 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: about 1/2 size generous. Best for a curvy 29. Wash/Color: Berlin Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. The "cut out parts" in the fabric on the left back pocket and front right pocket are...
These effortless Seven for All Mankind relaxed skinnies will become your favorite comfy jeans! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind The Relaxed Skinny Jean in Genuine Medium Indigo Size: 28 x 29.25 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: VERY generous. Will fit loosely like a boyfriend on a 29/30 and will fit a true (small waisted) 31 like a regular skinny-straight. Not sure these will stay up on a 28 without a belt. Wash/Color: Genuine Medium Indigo Condition: Excellent...
I still want to try a pair of McGuire Majorelle flares (though the only pairs that have been accessible to me are super light wash, which I don't like) and I have some Newton skinnies on the way. Who knows if they will fit. And of course, COH isn't new to me at all but I'd really like to grab one of their super high rise styles.
The thighs might also be narrower on your new pair. That can make it feel like the waist is too small when, in fact, they are just sitting lower (even guys will have a slightly wider hip than waist unless you have a beer gut). Been there, done that, got the T-shirt--I have enormous Italian girl thighs. LOL. When the thighs are too thin on a pair of jeans, no amount of generous waist measurement will help them pull up all the way, and I'll either have a muffin top or they...
These classic Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinnies are perfect for any occasion! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Jean in Spectrum Size: 25 x 31 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size in the waist, 1/2 size narrow in the hips Wash/Color: Spectrum - a pretty dark wash with some fading around the ankles and front of legs Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% polyurethane Style # 1300B-357 cut #...