or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

Ah ok--as long as you are running you'll still need to be buying 25s! Running torches calories--unfortunately I can't do too much of it due to weak ankle joints!
 To be honest I haven't shopped juniors in close to 10 years so I have no idea what the brands are all like now. (During college I converted to the contemporary/premium denim labels and do a lot of shopping on Ebay to keep prices down.) It's true that you may still grow a bit, but I wouldn't bank on your frame itself actually growing--more likely if you party a lot you may grow a bit of a belly :p If you want to do weightlifting and bulk up, maybe your college has some...
You could do either, but juniors' will often be more "trendy" and of cheaper quality...since trends and teens' tastes change so quickly a lot of companies don't see the need to create really high quality pieces that will just be out of style in a few months. In the odd system you'd most likely be a 1, 3 at most or if the style runs small. In misses you generally go one down, so if you're a jrs' 1, you're probably a misses 0, or if you're a 3, you're a misses 2, etc.
Juniors are designed for teenage girls and are sized with odd numbers...1,3,5,7,9 etc. They are usually the cheaper brands (like what you find at Kohl's)...these days some are sized by waist size though. The sizes pretty much coincide with misses (non-plus-size women) but for misses the sizes are even numbers...2,4,6,8 etc. More denim companies from both the juniors and misses markets are just going to waist size though (because the waist size system is associated with...
Back in the day (like, 10 years ago) my high school BF would buy women's jeans from the juniors department because back then the men's lines didn't offer the slimmer fits he was looking for. He wasn't especially skinny--actually wore the same size I did, which made for some weird shopping trips--but he did manage to find pairs that would fit his anatomy just fine. Obviously an extremely low rise would be out but these days you'll find mostly higher rises anyway.   If you...
This pajama-soft, yet polished-looking Sydney jumpsuit by Young Fabulous & Broke will pull your look together in minutes! Brand and Cut: Young Fabulous & Broke Sydney Strapless Modal Jumpsuit with Raw Hems Size: M (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Stretchy, but seems to run a little small and could also work on a size small. Please keep in mind that measurements will be misleading with these because the fabric is so stretchy. Wash/Color: Navy Blue Condition: New...
These perfectly-tailored Theory Max C dress pants are the most popular of Theory's trouser styles--try them on and you will see why! Brand and Cut: Theory Max C Tailor Dress Pants in "Denim" Size: 12 x 35 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Perhaps a little narrow in the hips (though this fabric will stretch) Wash/Color: Denim - a bluish grey wool blend - in Tailor fabric Condition: New With Tags Material: 96% wool 4% Lycra Style # 60001297 Sizing and...
These comfy 7 for All Mankind Josefina boyfriend jeans will become a staple of your casual wardrobe! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Josefina Boyfriend Jean in Vintage California Size: 30 x 31 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size for a slouchy "boyfriend" fit, one size generous for a slim fit Wash/Color: Vintage California (VCAL) Condition: Excellent Preowned - no visible flaws. All distress is intentional and part of the VCAL wash. Material: stretch,...
These classic True Religion Ricky straights are perfect for day or night! Brand and Cut: True Religion Ricky Straight-Leg Jean with Natural Stitching in Dark Drifter Size: 34 x 33.25 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size Wash/Color: Dark Drifter Condition: Excellent Pre-owned - no visible flaws. The hem distress and the distress spots on the thigh and back pocket are part of the Dark Drifter wash. Material: 100% cotton Style # MB8-859TSN Cut #...
These cute, ladylike bermuda shorts from 7 for All Mankind will become a staple of your summer wardrobe! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind A-Pocket Bermuda Short with Purple Cross Stitch in Medium New York Extreme Size: 28 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: one size generous - best for a true 29 Wash/Color: Medium New York Extreme "Wind" with Purple Stitch (MNXP) Condition: Excellent Preowned - one crystal missing on upper left of right back pocket (not really...