or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These Adriano Goldschmied AGed Piper cropped boyfriend jeans are just slouchy enough to be super-comfy without hanging off you! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied AGed The Piper Slim Slouchy Cropped Boyfriend Jean in 10 Years Blue Size: 24 x 25 (uncuffed) Fit: Will fit a 25 with a slouchy fit in the hips or a 24 with a very baggy fit. Depends on how you'd like to wear them. On a 26 they would be a bit more form-fitting. Wash/Color: 10 Years Blue Condition: New With...
These Adriano Goldschmied AGed Belle flares are a great way to jump into the emerging flare trend! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied AGed The Belle Flare Jean in 7 Years Size: 29 x 34.75 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size Wash/Color: 7 Years (07Y) Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 94% cotton 4% polyester 2% Spandex Style # OGN1344-07Y Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight across) waist:...
These Adriano Goldschmied Stevie skinny-straights are ideal when you need something a little more lightweight than jeans! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stevie Skinny-Straight Jean in Sable Size: 29 x 33 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size in the waist, 1/2 size big in the hips. The fabric is also fairly stretchy so these may work on a 30. Wash/Color: Sable (SAB) Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 98%...
I've been quite surprised at how well COH has bounced back. I'm really liking some of the high-rise styles although I wish the boyfriend trend would just die already. lol
Those printed pairs would look...special on me, but I like all the high rise and those full-length rinse trousers. The gauchos are a bit too 2005 for me. If I wanted to relive that I'd get some Camillas or Parkers on ebay for pennies :p
I'd suggest pushing the site more on Facebook (through ads, a FB satellite group, etc?) since most other forums have transitioned completely to FB groups, which I think hurts forum traffic in general. But at least FB could be used to bring people onto the site.
These Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt cigarette skinnies are that perfect dark-wash pair you've been looking for! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jean in CMD Size: 26 x 30.75 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size in the waist, 1 size generous in the hips. Best for a curvy 26. Wash/Color: CMD Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. Very slight area of fading around right knee--less visible in person than the flash made it look. Material:...
These sexy, classic Hudson Nico mid-rise super skinnies are perfect for heels or boots! Brand and Cut: Hudson Nico Midrise Super Skinny Jean in Fascination Size: 32 x 29.75 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: measures 1.5-2 sizes small but the denim is quite stretchy. Should be good for at least a 31. Wash/Color: Fascination (FAC) - a very deep, inky blue Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 92% cotton 6% polyester 2% elastan Style # WM407DEB Cut # 12923...
These classic Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinnies will become your daily go-to pair! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Jean in Byron Bay Size: 29 x 32 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size in the waist, 2 sizes small in the hips (but should stretch). Best for a boyish 29. Wash/Color: Byron Bay Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 46% cotton 27% tencel 26% rayon 2% Spandex Style # 1300-927 cut # 36283 Sizing and Measurements:...
These Adriano Goldschmied The Legging super-skinnies are that perfect dark-wash pair you've been looking for! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Legging Super Skinny Jean in Wesley Size: 28 x 31.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: measures 2 sizes small in the waist, even smaller in the hips. However, with the super-stretchy fabric, these should probably work on a 27. Wash/Color: Wesley (WEY) Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material:...