or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These super-comfy Citizens of Humanity Carlton high-rise ankle jeans are perfect for boots or flip-flops! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Carlton High-Rise Ankle Jean in Nova Size: 27 x 29 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: 1 size generous in the waist, 2 sizes generous in the hips (for a tight fit)--will fit a 29 snugly or a 27/28 like a boyfriend jean. Wash/Color: Nova Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% polyurethane Style # 1473-357...
These sexy and sleek Hudson Collin skinnies are great for a day on the go! Brand and Cut: Hudson Collin Flap Pocket Skinny Jean in Dresden Size: 25 x 32 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: 1 size generous in the waist, 2 sizes generous in the hips. Best for a curvy 26. Wash/Color: Dresden (DRES) Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 88% cotton 10% polyester 2% Spandex Style # NW422ZNA Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight...
These sexy and sleek Hudson Krista skinnies are great for a day on the go! Brand and Cut: Hudson Krista Super Skinny Jean in Skee Size: 29 x 30.25 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: 1/2 size generous in the hips, 2 sizes generous in the waist. Best for an apple-shaped 30. Wash/Color: Skee Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 88% cotton 10% polyester 2% Spandex Style # NW407ZNA Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight across) waist: 16...
These Adriano Goldschmied Premiere slim straights are that perfect dark-wash pair you've been looking for! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Premiere Skinny-Straight in Free Size: 27 x 33.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size Wash/Color: Free (RFF) Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 70% cotton 28% lyocell 2% polyurethane Style # PVC1244-RFF Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight...
These just-detailed-enough 7 for All Mankind Josefina slim boyfriend jeans are perfect for a warm day! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Josefina Skinny Boyfriend Jean with Stud/Crystal Detail in Vintage Beverly Glen Size: 30 x 28 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Definitely generous - will fit a 30 or 31 loosely and a 32 snugly Wash/Color: Vintage Beverly Glen - a slightly distressed bright blue Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned (all distress is intentional). Slight...
A friend of mine is trying to sublet her place but I think she needs a longer term sublet. If no one bites for that I can send her your info.
These classic and uniquely detailed Citizens of Humanity Jackie straight-legs are perfect for any occasion! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Onassis Jackie Low-Rise Straight-Leg with Horsebit Pocket in Skorpios Size: 30 x 33 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measures true to size or a little narrow in the hips, but the denim will give with wear and even run a little big. Best for a true/curvy 30. Wash/Color: Skorpios Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible...
These super-comfy, but sleek and sexy COH Avedon skinnies will transition you effortlessly from daytime to nighttime! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Avedon Jegging Jean in Dust Size: 26 x 30.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measures very small, but ignore the measurements, because these are very stretchy! A 24/25 could probably also wear them but these should accommodate a 26. Wash/Color: Dust - a rich dark blue with a little whiskering Condition: New...
Not sure of the color but a lot of people have been wearing McGuire Denim's Majorelle flares. I can't see the hems, which would tell me if its that pair (they have a pretty distinctive raw hem)
just bumping to get my long since sold roxy jacket off the top. .not sure why its still showing up