or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

lol this thread is over 7 years old
Quite late to the party but they are real. The specialty styles are really hard to auth using the guides because they may not have some of the same types of rivets, labels, etc. I highly doubt these were ever faked.
no no no no these are very fake :( tag fonts are completely wrong, wash is off, and 704481 is one of their favorite cut numbers to use on fakes (they actually belong on the pink crystal sig bootcuts, not A-Pockets)
I see--is this a new rule, then? In 5 years of having my listings up here I've never heard that it also needed to be in the title, but maybe nobody mentioned it because I describe the condition in great detail within each post, as you probably noticed. I also found it strange that only one of my 60+ listings was edited. Since I'm on the lookout for PMs from prospective buyers I check the site almost daily, so you need not have worried about replying to PMs--I am one of the...
Just wondering--   I was checking up on my threads real quick and saw that someone had edited the title of one of my threads to include the phrase "Gently Used" (I just changed it to "EUC"): http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/198179/euc-7fam-gwenevere-in-california-31-fits-30-hips-x-31   Can someone notify me if there is a rule mandating that we use this phrase in our listings? Honestly, I don't like that usage at all (and EUC is a much classier way of putting it) so unless...
1) Good luck selling any denim for >110 these days, even if NWT (and good luck selling sizes 26 or 28 at all, assuming they are TTS--odd-numbered hip measurements make for difficult sales apparently) 2) You can only advertise sizes 27-29 in this section. Please post the relevant size ranges in their correct sections.
These cute and comfy J Brand skinny jeggings will keep you looking great all day! Brand and Cut: J Brand 901 Denim Leggings in Stonehenge Size: 24 x 30 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size. The measurements look small but the legging-like material will stretch to fit. Wash/Color: Stonehenge Condition: Excellent Preowned - no visible flaws. Material: stretch, 64% cotton 32% polyester 4% Lycra Style # 901|541 Cut # 4977 Sizing and...
These sophisticated J Brand denim leggings were designed by Hussein Chalayan--so you can bring him into your closet for a fraction of retail price! Brand and Cut: J Brand x Hussein Chalayan Denim Legging in Indigo Size: 24 x 34.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size or slightly narrow in the hips Wash/Color: Indigo (IND) Condition: New With Tags (the little ribbon is the tag) Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% Lycra Style # H701K130 Cut #...
These cute and just-distressed-enough 7 for All Mankind Gwenevere skinnies will help you look effortlessly put together! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Gwenevere Super Skinny Jean in California Size: 31 x 31 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size in the waist, 1 size narrow in hips. Best for an athletic or boyish 30. Wash/Color: California (CALI) Condition: Excellent Preowned - the distress is intentional. There is one distress spot near the back...
These universally flattering 7 for All Mankind Flynt bootcuts are perfect for daytime or a night out! (Please note: these are the newer run of the Manhattan wash, with navy blue stitching and labels. The modeling pics show the older style with yellow stitching and red labels. I thought it was important to show how they fit, though!) Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Flynt Slim Bootcut Jean in Manhattan (newer run) Size: 31 x 34.75 (full measurements below; scroll...