or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These sexy and sleek Hudson Nico mid-rise skinny jeggings are great for a day on the go! Brand and Cut: Hudson Nico Midrise Super Skinny Jegging Jean in Dark Grey Size: 27 x 29.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measures very small; however, they are quite stretchy so sizing is difficult to figure from measurements. Could fit anyone from a 24 to a 26. Wash/Color: Dark Grey (DKGR) Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% elastan Style #...
These edgy, super-distressed Diesel DNA limited edition Thavar skinny jeans are just as comfortable as they are fashion forward! Brand and Cut: Diesel DNA Thavar Skinny Jean in 0816K Size: 30 x 33 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size. They are marked 30 x 32 but like most Diesels, they run long in the inseam. Fly: Zipper Wash/Color: 0816K Condition: New With Tags. All distress is intentional. Material: 100% cotton Lab 328 Sizing and Measurements: (all...
yup they are the newer run (if by new you mean like 6-7 years old) so if you were comparing them to the very old models you might have been confused. enjoy them!
terrible tag pic but they look real. Good deal if you got them!
These Adriano Goldschmied Colette slim bootcuts are possibly the softest jeans you will ever own. You might even want to sleep in them! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Colette Slim Bootcut Jean in GTE Size: 31 x 34.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measures 1/2 size small in the waist and true to size otherwise. But these are so stretchy that they may work for a curvy 31 as well. Wash/Color: GTE Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 30% cotton...
Nice deal! The seller was an idiot for starting the listing at 99 cents though. That worked 10 years ago but serious sellers haven't done that in at least 7 or 8 years.
FYI kamanava most of this thread is over 8 years old...and the last post before yours is almost  2 years old. (The ones ericajayne posted are Brooklyn A-Pockets which have a very "curvy" fit, unlike most As that run big in the waist/small in the thighs, which would explain her problems finding others that fit the same)
Generally J Brands are too big in the waist/too narrow in the hips for me but I hit a home run with the Maria high-waist skinny in Atmosphere. I'm a true pear so I have a very large butt and thighs. (If you haven't figured out your type yet, check out my wiki: http://www.denimblog.com/c/a/the-12-womens-body-types-and-jeans-that-will-flatter-each - most people I find complaining about their thighs are probably Bricks, Skittles, or Pears, maybe Cellos but their thighs aren't...
 Have you measured your thighs around the widest part? So long as sellers provide measurements and you stick to jeans with at least 2% stretch (and not polyurethane, which doesn't have as much give) I'm sure there's something for you. If you're plus size that will limit your selection a bit as far as DenimBlog brands are concerned but if you are not, you just need to be a bit more selective about the cuts you wear. I also have very generous thighs and butt so I feel your...
Hi Tkonni, it actually sold on Ebay awhile ago (which is why I closed the listing--not sure why it was still showing up as the top listing in the section!)