or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These cute True Religion Allie cuffed shorts are perfect for any warm day! Brand and Cut: True Religion Allie Cuffed Short in Carlsbad Size: 27 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: measures true to size for a tight fit, but a 26 could wear them for a more relaxed fit Wash/Color: Carlsbad Condition: Excellent Pre-owned - no visible flaws Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% Spandex Style # WAK4J22BCSN Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight...
These J Brand 835 mid-rise skinny crop jeans feature a comfortable rise for a perfect, everyday fit! Brand and Cut: J Brand 835 Mid-Rise Skinny Capri Jean in Dark Vintage Size: 27 x 25.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: measures small but may stretch. Could also work on a 26 or a 25 who needs more waist room. Wash/Color: Dark Vintage (DKV) - the inner tag does state that these are Heartbreaker wash but the wash itself is clearly DKV - no distressing or angled...
Honestly I just aired the bag out for a few days and the smell dissipated enough that I could start using the purse again. It might be that the gas just couldn't stick to the finish on the leather. I'm sure it would've been much worse if the gas splashed inside as well. (Thankfully, I Febreezed the heck out of the rental car and wasn't assessed a cleaning fee or anything--the seats stunk a bit because I still had to take my carpooler to her hotel and then drive 20 minutes...
IMPORTANT: All non-US buyers MUST pay full asking price, including all shipping costs, and may not submit offers. Priority Mail shipping is available for $25 (rather than Express for $44) but depending on your country this might be unreliable, and choosing Priority Mail is at your own risk. If you must submit an offer, it must be 90+ days after first list date, and you must have an American address ready to ship to (a friend or family member or a remailing service). Thank...
These super-comfy Citizens of Humanity Phantom crop skinnies are perfect for boots or flip-flops! Brand and Cut: Citizens of Humanity Phantom Cropped Skinny Jean in Durable Size: 27 x 28.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size Wash/Color: Durable Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 98% cotton 2% elastan Style # 1324-130 cut # 10389 Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight across) waist: 14.5 with...
These just-bright-enough AG Stilt skinny pants in Garnet are lightweight enough for summer, but their rich color will take you right into fall! Brand and Cut: AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Pant in Garnet Size: 26 x 31 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: true to size Wash/Color: Garnet - a dark, rusty brick red. Condition: Excellent Pre-owned. No visible flaws. Material: stretch, 80% cotton 15% modal 5% polyurethane Style # LSN1110-GAT Sizing and...
These classic J Brand Maria high-rise skinnies will become your go-to pair--I should know, because I own these in 2 other washes and they are all I ever wear anymore! Brand and Cut: J Brand Maria High-Rise Skinny Jean in Starless Size: 27 x 31.25 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: they measure true to size in the waist, 3 sizes small in the hips, but with the stretch factor they should be fine on a boyish or true 27. Wash/Color: Starless Condition: Excellent...
So I made the mistake of letting my carpool companion pump gas for the first time in her life (she comes from somewhere in which, like New Jersey, you don't pump your own gas ever)...she grabbed the nozzle by the trigger to take it out and we ended up with gasoline all over ourselves. Of course I was wearing my Coach crossbody hobo bag and now it stinks. Luckily it's black leather, so it's not showing any stains--in fact it has kind of a nice sheen now. But it still...
These classic 7 for All Mankind skinnies are a wardrobe staple for any season! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind The Slim Illusion Skinny in Spring Grey Size: 31 x 30 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Measures very small but should stretch to fit at least a 30. Most of these "jegging-style" skinnies will measure much smaller than they fit. Wash/Color: Spring Grey (SPGY) Condition: New With Tags Material: stretch, 93% cotton 5% polyester 2% Spandex Style #...
Paige also used to make a plus line--not sure if they still do because I stopped selling the straight size pairs awhile ago. The plus ones are also kind of harder to find, I suspect because their wearers love them so much that they get worn into the ground and are in no condition to resell. I did find some for a friend and she loves them. What size are you though? If you're a 14, you might be able to get 31s and 32s in certain brands/washes. Once upon a time I was close to...