or Connect

Posts by mgoeclipse

Quote: Originally Posted by 130_R hahahahaha, don't you need to post some more edgy 15 year old simpsons jokes? Wow, I wish I could find another pic with the text, "Over Your Head" in it, as it applies so well. But alas, google search yeilds nothing else.
I should bookmark it, right? Just gives me epic lulz on those shit days, ya know? But it does kinda look like that bag though.
Quote: Originally Posted by SFAM you gonna put that christmas bag that's behind you in the mall anytime soon, lilcram? He already did; made it into a hoodie:
billy mays is still an infomercial beast vince > tony little some would say calling people noobs is previous level 130... ya fuckn n3
btw, 130 is so bold these days it makes me jizz thankies
Quote: Originally Posted by CUTUP Dave obviously didn't know I talked to you already. As long as it's not obvious spam, saying that word only gives you power if we over-react to it
^ My signature has nothing to do with that forum though, that's my point; though your point is super-valid as well.
jawnz: Jawns can mean anything as long as it is used in context. A verb, noun, pronoun, adverb, preposition, or even an exclamation. Jawns emphasizes the significance of the lack of anything else to say. Jawns originates from the word 'jawn' used in Philly. jawnz: Jawns can mean anything as long as it is used in context. A verb, noun, pronoun, adverb, preposition, or even an exclamation. Jawns emphasizes the significance of the lack of anything else to say. Jawns...
I see people in salvation army/good will shit that can put it together fucking great...