or Connect

Posts by TheThug

Hey XXX. Nice leather. What is the name of it? Is it Diesel?
Has any one heard of or purchased items from this company. They are based in Korea and I am trying desperately to join their website and purchase an item. I am in the USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Has any one heard of or purchased items from this company. They are based in Korea and I am trying desperately to join their website and purchase an item. I am in the USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi. has anyone had business with this company? How do I order something from their website? Thanks.
Someone suggested this site, Stud Homme, for replicated Dior Homme leather jackets. How do I go about ordering one from this site? Any suggestions? Thanks.
Has anyone ever purchased Diesel jeans from this online store? Are they reputable? Thanks.
Does anyone know what boots these might be? Explore 1969 Jeans | Gap
Thanks for all of your concerns. I have been wearing Thanaz for about 2 years now and I am quite comfortable with the way I look. I also wear zatiny, slammers, timmen, etc. Now, if any one has a lead on where I can find Thanaz 8LP in a 34x30, it would be greatly appreciated.
Does anyone know where I can find these? I have called just about every store and they do not seem to have them. Any leads or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.