or Connect

Posts by TheThug

I sent payment to giamatshop for an item on August 21, 2014.  It is unusual not to hear from them immediately with a tracking number upon receipt of payment.  I am here in the USA.  Does anyone on the forum have an idea of why they have not replied back to me? Is it holiday in Europe? etc?  Just wondering as they are very prompt.  Thanks.
I am searching for Krooley Ne Jogg Jeans 0603M  34 waist.  The only place I can find them is in Canada at Hudson Bay.  They do not ship to the USA.  Is there anyone in Canada willing to purchase them for me from the website,  and then ship them to me in the USA? Payment will be by paypal, and a finders fee will be paid as well.  Please PM me.  Thanks
Does anyone know where I can purchase the darker grey color of this Thavar?  I am in the USA.  Thanks.
Looking for Thanaz 804M and Thanaz 660S both in size 33x30.  PM me if you can locate them for me.  Finders fee will be paid.  Thanks.
Hi.  Does anyone know where I can find Thanaz 804M in 33x30?   finders fee will be paid.  Thanks.
Hi Forum.  I live in the USA and  am interested in an item available on the Diesel UK website.  The item is Thavar 809D waist size 33 x length 30.  Would someone from the UK be interested in purchasing the item and sending it to me in the USA?  I will paypal the money to you including shipping and a generous commission for your time and trouble.  If interested, PM me and we can begin the transaction.  
Hi.  Does anyone know where I can find these in a size 10 or 10.5.  Not available on the bed stu website in my size.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Hi.  Would there be anyone in the UK willing to purchase Tepphar 0804K 34 waist x 30 length from the UK Diesel website for me and then mail them to me in the USA?  Will pay by paypal and pay a finders fee for your trouble.  Any UK Diesel fans willing to help out another?  Greatly appreciated. 
Thanks.  32L is too long for me. Really need a 30L.  Thanks.
Hey Guys. Is anyone familiar with zozo.jp?   Is this a legitimate site for purchasing Diesel jeans? and are they authentic?  Also, I am in the USA.  Do they ship to the USA.  Very frustrating as site is in Japanese and not able to translate.  I am interested in Shioner 801A in size 36x30 and they are available on this site.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.