or Connect

Posts by TRBigT

$350 for both? I cant give my rotuck away ..
still available?
still for sale?
still for sale?
I know this is Diesel but I also know this is the best place to ask the experts. Abercrombie Selvedge Remsen jeans. They have a Rinse and  a Medium wash. I saw that Rinse is made in China and medium is in Guatamalla? Is this correct? I know my track jacket I bought at the Abercrombie store locally is from China but are their selvage denim made in those countries? I wasnt sure. Any help would be appreciated. I dont have a flagship store close by to look at the tags and...
Abercrombie Selvedge Remsen jeans...They have a Rinse and  a Medium wash available. I saw that Rinse wash is made in China and medium wash is made in Guatamalla? Is this correct? I know my track jacket I bought at the Abercrombie store locally is from China but are their selvage denim made in those countries? I wasnt sure. Any help would be appreciated. I dont have a flagship store close by to look at the tags and they are a flagship exclusive. 
29 would be safe. Just know that the waists on PRPS fit tight but the hips are wider as they kinda have that baggier look on their styles. I guess they did this for more fit guys with bigger thighs...Im not sure. I have GTO and I wear a 33 in them, but it depends on the wash just like in diesel. The wash of my GTOs stretched more. I wear a 34 in Thanaz and 33 in zathan.
I have a pair of Dior jeans I bought and could someone help me identify if they are Hedi Slimane era and what the wash is called...
Here are my Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black Stretch (98% cotton, 2% Elastic) I have worn these every day for about 2 weeks now. I wear these long with a sag so, as you can see they are cuffed. I am going to go as long as possible without washing...So I will start posting every now and then to show the evolution of wear.