or Connect

Posts by hockeypuck

Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, Glory, glory, Man United, And the reds go marching on, on, on!
grondie.. i was looking at the zatiny 8IW's...we seem to have a similar leaning towards the zathan spectrum just wondering if their worth getting?..ive got money to burn and this is the only jean in ss08 that stuck my fancy. i agree with what you said about the dressing up part, i could see those with a nice buttonup and i need to retire my 764's to lazy days since they are my carpentry/woodcarving jeans...any insight into the fit/wash would be greatly appreciated!
they are the kafu model pretty you can find them at nordstrom rack for like 30$ but god bless the soul who buys these...
yeah i kind of thought about that too. i think i could probably get away with straights but i do wear boots so i need something pretty close. I like a real forgiving pant cause i have a larger butt and thighs so the furtherest ive ventured is with zathans which really work well but i would really like to get something that truly felt like my own once broke in and properly washed.
I have decided to get a pair of raws instead of some zatiny 8iw's mostly because i wasnt overly inspired by the ss 08 washes..im brand new to raws but im looking for a lowrise or lower-rise bootcut...i currently wear a 31x30 (that is taking the sretch into account) in zathans so if for example i was to go with nudies reg. ralf dry's what would i go with in respect to length and stretch. Im not completely sold on nudies but it has been the only bootcuts i have been able to...
i currently don't own any pairs of boots, ive always been a sneakerhead but i recently got a super rusty pair of zathan 764's and a sneaker just doesnt do these jeans justice. Im looking for a pair of ankle boots with a more rugged or worn in look rather than something shiny...quality counts too.. im in the 2-300 price range for now unless i see something i cant live without...here are a couple pairs i thought were nice after a quick peek...any suggestions would be greatly...
hey im just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the premium levi jeans either good or bad..they have some good deals on this line of jeans and i was just wondering if they are a high quality jean..Im looking for a real thick and rugged pair of jeans that i could break in really well over a long period of time and i was just thinking these may be it.
it all comes down to personal taste i guess...tee i have looked at the puma "couture" type ones but none have really peaked my interest enough to warrant the price tag.. I have looked at the asic tigers and a couple other ones... i want something very simple and stylish with either jeans or shorts...the first two i pulled off puma's site just to get started...any brands that i should be looking at for good sneakers?
this is an awesome post guys i like the motivation...the big thing to remember is not to push way too hard doing a hundred push ups for the first time in 6 months will leave you sore for days and will not allow you to work out properly for about a week. I do some personal training and i always start clients off with 80% cardio and 20% light weights. The legs will recover quicker from running, bikes, etc... than the less used upper body muscles that are used in pushups...
the biggest tip that ive received is that if you wanna lose a very small amount of weight and basically tone up you need to keep your diet the same since it sounds healthy, but you want to do 70/30 cardio to weights. by weights it doesnt matter if its your own body weight or actual freeweights, but the key here is the intensity..if your already in good shape this shouldnt be hard, but chose a new workout routine with completely different cardo than you normally do and a...