or Connect

Posts by LisaLisa

those frankie's are definitely fake....and shiteous too!
arent there numbers on the inside tags that help with that?
Kasandra in Ruthless Bolt - Rock and Republic Official Store Kurt in Ruthless - Rock and Republic Official Store Berlin in Catalyst - Rock and Republic Official Store Nirvana in Modest - Rock and Republic Official Store Kasandra in Nexus Blue - Rock and Republic Official Store Ruby in Cappio Blue - Rock and Republic Official Store Ruby in Cappio Classic Blue - Rock and Republic Official Store Brodie in Society Blue - Rock and Republic Official Store
Hey everyone I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your kinds words and advice. I truly appreciate it. We were with Haze when they put her down. It was very peaceful. Very sad but at the same time I was glad because she was no longer suffering. Her breathing just got worse yesterday so it was the best thing to do. My fiancee is heartbroken but I'm just taking everyone's advice and just let him do the talking. Thanks again to everyone
We have to put our Doberman Haze down My fiancee has had her since a puppy. She is 14 1/2 and has lung tumors. It has now gotten to the point where her breathing is getting heavy. The vets are trying some meds on her but they think its pretty bad and we are just waiting for the phone call to go down there and I feel like my chest is going to explolde and my head is going to pop off!!!! Can someone please give me some advice...I dont know what to say to my fiancee. I've...
Congrats!! I've never had a baby before but have you ever tried eating ginger or taking ginger capsules?? I'm pretty sure they are safe for pregnant women. It always helps me when I'm super nauseated.
Do they have crystals on the pockets like the other ones? Or is it just stitched??
Good luck, I'm now on a quest for those too
YIKES! A price increase?! Well, I guess they don't make enough money right now off all their products. First gas, now Louis Vuitton what's next??? Maybe we should start buying another brand lol
TIFF- how were you able to order them? Can you read that??