or Connect

Posts by tricky

thanks, would be great to know the materials too for the denim they use  
would need measurements, available sizes and moar info in general about this brand. price? online retailers? what's the point in presenting some locally released brand here, when nobody can buy them, except the people who live near the Thailand store?      
I'm thinking of selling some of mine, but 32x34, sorry  
isn't every THANAZ the same?  
you'll always have to try. if the tepphars 8Y9 would've come in L34 (never seen a pair), I would buy, but as they're only L32, I can't. I'll definetely try the Thavar and Tepphar cut. I would prefer a higher rise as with most of the Thanaz. If you're into slim (not skinny) jeans, I can recommend you the Core Sec cut of G-Star. I don't know if it's still produced, but I really like it and I'm looking for more nice washes.
it's always better to go for a cut, for a wash, not for a brand. If Thanaz is too skinny, try Darron f. ex. . If you're not into Diesels then just try a Darron with a nice wash in a store or at least be wise to order just from a store that takes back the jeans if they don't fit you  
If you aren't flash gordon in your private life, try to get rid of these fugly sneaks asap  
ratings are back, at least for me
sold within minutes, wow, that's nice.
up for sale a nice pair of Diesel Thanaz 72H, size 32/34. used gently and washed two times. measurements: waist: 45cm  outseam lenght: 114,5cm  rise: 26 cm