or Connect

Posts by tricky

Up for sale a very nice Diesel Jonsei Jacket from 2008 collection.   New, never worn, with original Tags.   Sizing:   Shoulders: 52 cm chest (pit-pit): 57 cm complete lenght: 68 cm sleeves (shoulder-hem): 72 cm   price is postage included. shoot me reasonable offers if you like the item.
Up for sale a very nice Diesel Jubeth Jacket from 2007 collection.   New, never worn, with original Tags.   Sizing:   Shoulders: 49 cm chest (pit-pit): 56 cm complete lenght: 66 cm sleeves (shoulder-hem): 72 cm     price is postage included. shoot me reasonable offers if you like the item.
Up for sale a pair of Diesel Onijo 8AA Size W32 - L34.   good used condition.   Measurements waist: 43 cm Rise: 26,5 cm complete lenght: 111 cm   price is postage included. shoot me reasonable offers if you like the item.
Up for sale a pair of Diesel Darron 8DK Size W32 - L34.   Worn out and washed out pair. see pics for condition.   Measurements waist: 42,5 cm Rise: 26 cm complete lenght: 107 cm   price is postage included. shoot me reasonable offers if you like the item.
Up for sale a pair of Diesel Thanaz 8DK Size W32 - L34.   Only worn once, so as new. Very rare pair these days. Made in Italy, great quality.   Measurements waist: 45 cm Rise: 26 cm complete lenght: 112 cm   price is postage included. shoot me reasonable offers if you like the item.   combined shipping for two items would be much cheaper! Ask me for rates.
Up for sale a pair of Diesel Thanaz 8FC Size W33 - L34.   Very nice pair. Made in Morocco. 2 % elastane.   Measurements waist: 46 cm Rise: 26 cm complete lenght: 112 cm
I guess this reply wasn't for me:       if so, read again, focussing on the bold letters     I've never seen a guy wearing his jeans and sitting on his front pocket, sounds uncomfortable for me. perhaps some skater guy wearing his oversized jeans and mismatching front and backside (because it's not relevant for that look), but otherwise...  
that's one reason to love ROs jeans. my three pairs of Detroits have a special pocket (bigger sized coin pocket) in the left side front pocket. everything that's sized like the iphone can fit in perfect and won't bulge out your front pocket. love that
The ONLY way I buy jeans = online. can't be beaten price and unique wash wise.
that's quite impossible. my only guess: