or Connect

Posts by tricky

@iPaul (295 Posts. Joined 6/2012): Welcome to Denimblog too
for old time sake   Darron 886A  
referring to your sizing comparison with G-Star, I would suggest to size down 1 on Diesels.   I had a few G-Stars in the last few years and I'm exactly a size 34 in G-Star Core Sec. Most of my Diesels are W32 or W33, so I would suggest you size down one from your G-Star size, perhaps size down 2, but that depends on the wash. Most italian made Diesels are bigger than the Tunisian or elswere made pairs.
too short imo. If you intend to wear them like that, it's ok, but think about how high they go up your lower legs when you sit down...   Dsquared jeans are too loud most of the time, but some pairs are nice. Problem is for big guys that the lenght is always L30 - L32, so they're are no option for L34 wearers. Unless you like the shortness, of course.
does anyone know this DBG leather jacket (I posted a pic before). Here are better pics:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diesel-Black-Gold-Leather-Jacket-Size-Small-Brown-Zac-Efron-/141037837732?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item20d6829da4   thanks
please help me ID this DBG leather jacket:  
in good used condition.   only the pair in the attached pic, don't know the wash code exactly.
still love my Darron 8IH...perhaps I'm the only one. would suggest this pair to everyone who asks me to get JUST ONE Diesel Jeans.     beside of that:   DBG (Excess or Crave) in 8ML   and the already mentioned: 8IW, 71B and 71J...for good old sakes     currently I'm hunting for an DBG Okayama pair in my size, if there's someone who might wanna sell in size 33...
You forget, it's not Honestforum anymore, it's the Denimblog now. Everything looks GREAAAAAT, everyone is loving each other to wear a jeans with Diesel or Dior stamp on it.   Honest opinions are no longer wanted.         nothing wrong, if you stop posting it here, It's not wanted. You see that people are complaining about users who don't like people wearing everything combined with everything.       There's no request here for evolving and matching fits. not a good...
didn't know that. Last Diesel belt I bought was in 2009, I guess. All of these belts (I have 8 - 10 belts) are made in Italy and great quality.