or Connect

Posts by j1n1i14

i think they look amazing as is! but if you want to wear them with tights, that works, too. the studded agent ones are just GORGEOUS
Stellar Black Vato's (or any dark-washed Vato's NOT in Grievance Blue or Pennyroyal) Uranium Costellos Ruckus Logos
too feminine for my taste. i think i would wear them if they were in a women's cut
LOVE the blue chromas!! lol Antolette, i was in LA this past weekend to visit a friend and i totally agree that it was freezing! haha i was so bummed that i couldn't see any gorgeous Cali weather until it kind of cleared up on Sunday
very nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-ROCK-REPUBLIC-PHOENIX-OXYGEN-JEANS-SIZE-26_W0QQitemZ350162368717QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_ WC_Jeans?hash=item350162368717&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318 runs one size big, i believe
^but that's only b/c it's a BIN, not an actual auction-formatted listing IMO, you can probably sell them for a bit more... definitely a hundred, maybe even $105 - 115. apologies for a reference to the other forum, but the R&R ladies at AF are crazy over Xanax. a friend of mine there just shelled out $130ish for Xanax Blues... granted, X Blue is more rare than X Pink, but you get the idea btw, doesn't Xanax Pink run 1 size big?
don't know why i didn't see the poll previously, but most of my money definitely goes towards clothes/accessories or food. it wouldn't be so bad if my girlfriends and roommates didn't always like to dress up and then go out to eat for arbitrary celebrations. we'll go shopping and i'll spend an exorbitant amount on outfits/dresses that we'll wear once on a girls' night out, where i'll then drop an average of $45 on a meal at an upscale sushi restaurant. two weekends...
Quote: Originally Posted by JEANius same user name. they are active @ AF... BOO! i'm active at AF... can't we all be friends? lol but then again, i never had a negative experience with AF like others have. regardless, since this was the first forum i joined, i'll probably always have sort of a preference here