or Connect

Posts by j1n1i14

Quote: Originally Posted by dannysgirl45 He also seems like the best boyfriend EVER, always looking to pick up nice jeans for his girlfriend. agreed!!! please teach my boyfriend a thing or two!
better for my wallet!
i vote for having BINS being its own thread i def agree that some people can miss out on a BIN if they have to keep revisiting an existing sticky...
bumping because i was still a very new member when this thread was going on and i was too shy to post. great thread i learned about sugaring through HF!
excellent
^ aren't you super tiny? you should still get them, though
http://cgi.ebay.com/200-ROCK-REPUBLIC-JEANS-SKIRT-IDOL-BLUE-R-STITCH-25_W0QQitemZ250380629811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_ WC_Jeans?hash=item250380629811&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318 I've tried to look for Idol skirts on and off for awhile now, since they're a bit longer than Vetter, but not too long so that it's still a mini. Somebody grab these! Pretty hard to find, IMO.
hahaha i'm at school right now, too! except i'm not at 1000 and i've been here for a little bit over a year...
ahhh amazing price! too bad it's not a 26, i could work with that inseam, too...