or Connect

Posts by j1n1i14

agree with mctommy... you look great in both pics!!! i also like the second dress more
they both look GREAT! congrats on your new pairs... sigh i need to get myself a pair of new R's
that dress is so cute!! the color looks amazing on you!
I don't know, but the suspense is killing me! I want to know now!
I signed onto HF today, with Antolette telling me in a PM that my Spirit Buddy was worried whether or not I had received my package from them yet, since FedEx apparently just left it on my doorstep. Luckily, one of my roomies picked it up and forgot to tell me about it. It is the CUTEST gift ever!!!! Chocolates and a card! (Sorry for my crappy cell phone pics) Anonymously from my "HF Mistress" But the best part is what's inside... chocolates that look like...
Quote: Originally Posted by denim_addict ^I <3 Jennifer...thanks for the kind words...but you were supposed to say something about Odie...lol. I'll say something about Judith. You are truly a wonderful person. You came out of hiding (joke) and have really boosted this section with your presence. I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work with the spirit program. It's members like you who care enough to make a difference. oooops, i...
another vote for the first one
aww Antolette! Antolette is one of the reasons for why I still visit HF as much as I do. She's so helpful and has done an amazing job reviving the R&R section. Lorna is one of the sweetest and most dedicated members on here and I love how she has such a wide knowledge of denim that spans literally every brand and cut. Seriously one of my go-to gals for PD questions!
(to go under WeLoveDenim) ^awww hun, you could've gotten them much cheaper at Nordie's Rack! they're all straight to discounts... i saw the same pair of Ancient Blue Kurts at NR not more than two weeks ago for $109-ish
i'm still kicking myself for not using live cashback on BINs when it was still around