or Connect

Posts by MatthewTran

Selling a LIV 8GC in size 27x30 for 75.   In good condition   Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling a Diesel Matic-K 8I8 in size 26w for 90.   It's in like new condition, only worn once.   Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling a Matic-K 8I8 in size 26w for 90.   It's in like new condition, only worn once.   Thanks!
I am selling a Diesel Lowky 63F in size 27x30.   It is in great condition, I've only wore it maybe 10.   Selling for 150.   Thanks!
aww, then it's not the boot I was looking for ;x argh! i'll never find it!
thanks, so the version that is just open with no zipper is last season? i still can't find it online ;[
I saw someone wearing these boots a while back... they kind of look like this, except I don't think there is a zipper and it just opens at the sides for you to slip your foot in i'm pretty sure it's diesel! anyone know which boot I'm talking about? thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by sinclairaw ^^ yeah i kinda think you should keep them too- i've seen thanaz look a hell of a lot worse on a lot of ppl here than those matic's look on you. i wish the rise was a bit lower on some of my thanaz, so i understand where you're coming from with that. the sag in the back makes them look fine, and even if you wanted thanaz 8dk they're gettin' hard to come by these days. and why are people so against wearing skinny...
Quote: Originally Posted by bennyy is matic 8dk available in the u.s??? whats the retail? you can have mine! it was 170
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* ^ One last question... Do you feel masculinely/manlike ? i feel fine and that's all that matters to me can you bum out now? geezus! you are ewildin' out! thx ;]