or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Rare Diesel Thanaz 8WW Stretch   Size 29/32   Waist aligned =16.5 inches Waist with dip = 16 inches Inseam = 32.5 inches.   Please PM me if your interested. Many Thanks
Rare Diesel Thanaz 8WW Stretch   Size 29/32   I have listed in this category as although they are a 29 waist, I am usually a 30 in Thanaz and these fit me fine.   Waist aligned =16.5 inches Waist with dip = 16 inches Inseam = 32.5 inches.   Please PM me if your interested. Many Thanks
@ baltimore    I have the All Saints 'Post Command Leather Jacket'. Well worth the buy, I picked it up about 2 years ago at £150 and still wearing it. Awesome piece if you managed to get it!   Few Outfits to report...   Pretty Green Polkadot jacket                                              Diesel 'Jibayo' Jacket All Saints Tonic Crew                                                         Sinstar 'Bulletproof' Tee Tepphar 8Y9                          ...
I dont think it was then. I added Thanaz 880K as you said you picked it up. It didnt come up with any discount though! We must be missing out in the UK! :-(
Just logged into my account on the UK Diesel Online store. No discounts I can see though. Anyone no why??
Definitely 880W Amazing wash, one of the best in the last few years!
Im in the same boat! I post a lot of fit pics in the WAYWT thread and I have to stand in a certain way, and also shoot from a certain angle so I kinda hide it. But regardless of the cuts I wear (Thanaz, Shioner, Darron, Tepphar, Krooley and Thavar), the thigh is always slim. I know there are all slimmer cuts but on occassion I have had to buy a bigger waist size just to get them over my legs.    Never considered switching brands though, like Diesel too much!
All Saints 'Ruck Leather Jacket  Primark Tee  Tepphar 8PK (31x32) River Island Deck Shoes   @ Denim Collector + anyone else who is interested   I have also included a picture of my patched up tear on the lower leg of the Tepphar. Its quite easy to put your foot through the hole if you slip them on in a hurry, as I found out last week. Ive used some light blue fabric (just about visible) to patch it up and I think it actually makes them look quite...
@ Denim Collector I will post pics of the tepphar when I get home! @ autodafe I kinda felt the same with the pocket darts on Shioner. I never saw a pair IRL though before I ordered my 880W online. Now i have 3 pairs and I actually think the pocket darts are quite a unique touch @ jeanetic Have you seen the 74y IRL? Some pictures do make it look good/bad. I saw them in my local store an they are amazing. Def next on my list.
@ Denim Collector   I actually got this Tee on ebay, some guy was knockin them out for £14.99 about 6 months back. Wondered what he was playing at but didnt complain!   Cheers for the info. I think I may look into the Shioner 8PN then. I got rid of my Thanaz 71J and the idea was to spend the cash on a similar light blue wash for the summer. I think Im definitely going to get the 74Z but I will look out for 8PN too. And yeah, who cares if they are tigh on the...