or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

I dont think this is all bad news - for every cut that is retired we must remember that there will often be a replacement or their will always be something similar. I was never too fussed when they got rid of Thanaz because what we then had instead was better, IMO, and lets not forget that we have seen the introduction of some new cuts over the last few seasons anyway - Krayver, Belther and now Sleenker. Im a huge Tepphar fan and have between 10-15 pairs, but as I now own...
Here are a few from the last few days - including my new Sleenker 826Z that I wore tonight.... All Saints Fremont Denim Jacket Pretty Green Knitted Polo Paisley Scarf Tepphar 8W3 Legend Boots NEXT Tee Shioner 880W Nike Wardour Diesel Jump-RS Tee Diesel Sweesty Denim Shirt Vintage Cardigan Tepphar 820Q Diesel Idol Boots River Island Knit Pretty Green 3 Pocket Hooded Jacket Sleenker 826Z Clarks Originals Duty Desert
I looked at the photo on instagram and left a comment asking how certain the guy was that Shioner was being discontinued. He said that it was definite as corporate had informed staff and he works for Diesel. He also said that Tepphar will be retired at the same time!
@ sanmiguel80 - got them at usc.com @ levislad - will get some fit pics in the next couple of days 😀
Sleenker 826Z and 886Z delivered today. From what I can make out from first impressions, 826Z is a mix between 8W7 and 8NA. Will definitely be keeping them - real nice blue wash for only £110 plus 20% Student Discount so they cost me £88.
SOLD
Payment Pending
s.hack4@ntlworld.com
No - Don't buy anything
Hiya mate, never bought from them online but I have been one if their stores before. Perfectly legitimate just cannot comment about online service!