or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

s.hack4@ntlworld.com
No - Don't buy anything
Hiya mate, never bought from them online but I have been one if their stores before. Perfectly legitimate just cannot comment about online service!
The Blue Eyecon label simply means that the wash of the jeans will go through a process of greater length in order to create. Each pair are hand made - althouh many of Diesels normal washes are hand made and individual to each pair anyway. Prices tend to be £180 upwards and they all come with the usual features that we are aware of; the blue tag on inside of waist, blue rivet on coin pocket, blue leather patch om back waist and the blue text on the price tag. Personally...
Yep I was going to put a link to USC @ iPaul @ levislad They have them and it is a store here in the UK - perfectly legit!
Double Denim is 👌.........and that is what I want! (A reference from 'The Office') 😂
Diesel Shioner 804H 30/30 - come complete with all tags. Have been worn once, could pass as Brand New. £120 shipped anywhere - see my feedback Thanks 😀
Diesel Shioner 74Y 31/30 - come complete with all tags. Have been worn a handful of times, could pass as Brand New. I have re-enforced the hole on the right leg with some material inside the jeans so you dont put your foot through it when putting them on! £130 shipped anywhere - see my feedback Thanks 😀
Thanks guys - dont often wear my leathers for work so try and get them out of the wardrobe as much as possible at weekends! @ Aahz - The Callerton is the one that got away for me, looks great on you! Tried on a Small before Xmas in London flagship, didnt buy it though and it has since sold out in all the stores in the UK! 😔
@ Phukette 😜 All Saints Leathers ❤️