or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

NEW WITH TAGS   Excess 80J Black washed jeans...   I have these in a 28 or 29.   £99 shipped.   PM me for more info.   Thanks
@ pinkykatz   I have both. 880m is a light wash but very dirty. 8880m is very light but also very blue. Not dirty at all and almost white under some lighting.   I have posted pics of outfits wearing both jeans. If you look through my pictures from my profiel you should find them.
For anyone who might be interested.   I had a call yesterday from Selfridges and they have released another limited edition Thavar (presumeably all over the world, but I am in the UK). Not sure if it is a re-release of the 75G wash but the store have got them on hold for me in my size (Selfridges in London).   I visit in the next couple of days. If it is the same wash I will post more info here. If not, I will set up a new thread, hopefully with some fit pics....
Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciated. This wa sone of the opnly times I really coudlnt make my mind up about some jeans.   Unofrtunately, I decided to send both the Excess back. As you can imagine, it was an expensive week and I just figured that there is no point having yet ANOTHER pair of jeans in my wardrobe, especially when I will be put off wearing them due to the length.   Apologies @ Denim Collector, the 81C were already boxed up and on the way...
I picked up four pairs thus week as some of you may know if you venture into the WDAYWT thread...   Darron 880R - Picked them up from Yoox for £76 in a 30/30. They are amazing. I had seen others pictures of them on the forum but didnt truly appreciate them until I got mine. Amazing wash, especially with Darrions features.   Tepphar 804K - Bought them from Diesel Online when they had their 20% flash sale. It was the last one in a 30/30. Really pleased with...
@ toulouz   Your right, the lighting is quite bad in my photos. Your pretty good at amending it though, your asjustment is a better reflection of the true colour in 880R. Thanks   @ Denim Collector   I think 880R is going to become my new favourite wash. Especially as its a stretch, they are so comfy!   Today....   Diesel 'Jibayo' Jacket All Saints 'Tonic Crew' Thavar 880M Nike 'Oasis'       *Looking a touch yellow in that last...
Thanks for the comments team....   @ Ramirez   Nice outfits, the lot of them...   @ toulouz   Really intrigued by your DIY Thnaaz. Ive had an eye on the thread I started and was waiting to see fit pics. Looks like you came up a winner. I need to try this, not sure whether I want to do it on my Tepphars though or get a cheap pair from ebay?   I got my Darron 880R yesterday. They are incredible, I love them. Super soft denim with a stretch and the...
Thanks for the comments team....   @ Ramirez   Nice outfits, the lot of them...   @ toulouz   Really intrigued by your DIY Thnaaz. Ive had an eye on the thread I started and was waiting to see fit pics. Looks like you came up a winner. I need to try this, not sure whether I want to do it on my Tepphars though or get a cheap pair from ebay?   I got my Darron 880R yesterday. They are incredible, I love them. Super soft denim with a stretch and the...
@ PJBUK   Thanks bud! I actually called up the Diesel Outlet at Bicester and asked if they had a couple of pairs of Thavar and Thanaz I was after. I have called before and knew full well that even if they had, in the past they had told me that they cannot do telephone sales, so I would have to go in. I live 5 hours away. But anyway, for some reason I still called and asked. They didnt have them so I asked if there was a DBG outlet anywhere as there were also some...
Wow, everyone is looking good. A lot of classic washes coming out to play, everyone making them look good.   @ realdealornot   Love your 804K. The wash looks real dirty in your pictures, better than on the Diesel website....   @ demonstrative   I too love your bird tee. Where is this from?   Today Im rocking double denim again.....  ;-)   Sunday Work Clothes Tee Burton Zip up Hoody Diesel 'Jhima' Jacket Krooley 880W Vans Navy and...