or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Want:   Darron 809V Shioner 806N Krooley 811P
Apologies, not been on here much over Christmas.   These should be available in each of the different flagship stores around the world., The wash will be the same, but the name will alter slightly dependant on country (Thavar-UK, Thavar-US etc). If stores dont have them it will probably because they havnt taken delivery yet.   @ Levislad   I will get some fit pics tomorrow, I will make sure I wear them for work!
I have probably worn these around a dozen times, and you will be able to see some fit pics in the WDAYWT Thread. These are incredible jeans, not available in Diesel stores in the UK (not sure about other countries) and the wash differs between each pair.   Tags attached   31x30   I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible. Please see my feedback and feel free to contact a member...
Incredible jeans, light blue wash with areas of dirt all over. Size 30 These were previously listed on the forum but I decided to keep them. In the time since, they were worn once and after some long thinking, I have decided to sell. I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible.Please see my feedback  PM me if you are interested!
I bought two new pairs of these to see which pair fit me the best, so I now have a brand new pair for sale.   31x30   I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible. Please see my feedback and feel free to contact a member who has bought from me for further assurances.   PM me if you are interested (photos to be added ASAP).
It is partially a marketing hype, although the jeans are exclusive to each of the flagship stores. The staff in Rome, unless they use this forum or are informed otherwise, probably believe that the jeans are exclusive just to their store, due to the details on the jeans. But the same pair and wash are available in each of the flagship stores, obviously the specific details on them will differ.
Apologies, I was not familiar at all with the 801B, probably because it was never released in any of the cuts I wear. But yes I have just looked, and they are identical. Even the tear on the right knee.
So I mentioned in the Thavar-US 75G thread that I found out that the flagship store in London, and Selfridges had these in stock. I live nowhere near London but went down last week for a concert. I wasnt sure if they would be a 75G re-release or a new wash, but unless they were hideous, I was always going to pick them up. Here are some photos....   This one best shows the true colour....   Details included on the jeans, are obviously the THAVAR-UK size label,...
I have just investigated the curious case of the Tepphar 881W on Yoox. I just read these posts, having seen the L32 on there a day or so ago. The link to the L30 works but when searching, you cannot find it on the UK site. I tried sorting by Latest Arrivals and by price and they do not show up!
Mine just got delivered in a size 30. They look awesome, incredibly dirtier than the 28s I have for sale. Am yet to try them on as im at work....