or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Jaylin Jacket Scotch & Soda Faded Black Sweater Shioner 880W (31x30) - second pair Clark 'Jink' Brogue         The first pair of these I had are awesome, I just fancied a change in terms of where the bleach sports are on the jeans. My initial pair are now in the mall, first time wear on these ones! Still one of the best washes Diesel have released IMO.          
Just thought I would post some pics of my latest purchases (SS13). I picked up Shioner 806N and 806M, and took a punt with Thavar 801L. The Thavar went back this morning, I didnt think they were anything special, but I kept both Shioner. I got them both in a 31x30, and although there is a slight give in the waist, I figured that if I swapped them for a 30x30 they may be too tight on my legs....   Old Button Down Cradigan J.Lindeberg Geo print Tee Shioner...
@ Phukette @ audit30   Yeah I kinda gave up on the 75G. I missed the boat but I was looking for some Thavar on ebay Germany (often find some good listings) and they just appeared. I think they were listed as 'Thavar Limited Edition New York'.  I won them for 100euros, but I bid up to 150.   @ Levislad   Yeah the 813L are the Limited Edition ones. Mine are from the Covent Garden Store but you've probably seen that Diesel has put them online as Thavar E-COM. Oh...
Fit Pics........(Apologies for cross posting)....        
@ goonz   I also think you should wear them however you feel comfortable. There is no right or wrong way. I often try new things or ways to wear my clothes,my GF will often walk in and 'Oh my god...' but I dont take any notice and wear it like that anyway.   @ Dieselolic   Great Outfits, love the denim shirt with dark jeans, quite partial to that one myself. Love the 74K, they are the ones that got away for me......   PS. Sorry in advance for Cross...
I have worn these twice, the factory creasing and 3D effects are still visible. I am selling these as I also have the same wash in Darron, which are better suited to me due to my height, and I do not need both.   30 waist, standard leg length as with the 8QU wash.   I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible. Please see my feedback and feel free to contact a member who has bought...
These were bought for me as a gift, but too big.   32x32   I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible. Please see my feedback and feel free to contact a member who has bought from me for further assurances.   PM me if you are interested (photos to be added ASAP).
I bought these but unfortunately, being a strict 30 leg (or ideally a 28), these are too long.   31 waist, standard leg as with all DBG jeans.   I have had a few dealing with members on the forum, I always describe my items accurately and ship them as soon as possible. Please see my feedback and feel free to contact a member who has bought from me for further assurances.   PM me if you are interested (photos to be added ASAP).
@ Lorna   I am absolutely very really fine with that....   River Island Blazer Ted Baker Upandup Tee Darron 880R (30x30) Clarks 'Jink'        
@ Dieselolic   Great outfits, all round. Im just repeating what the rest have said, Top notch though. Cant say im into the vest and braces look (strippers on a building site) ;-) but you definitely pull it off!   Pretty Green 'Navy 3 pocket' hooded jacket. Diesel 'Schoffer' Chi-Tight B (31) Nike Safari ID