or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

I have also done it for a couple of members who have wanted jeans from Europe. I am in the UK, so anyone who needs it done, let me know.
Will you get a 30 leg?
Thanks for your help Team, I think I will get my usual 30x30. I have never been able to size down to a 29 so I think 30x30 will be fine.   Thanks again, will post pics when I get them.
Hiya   So I am going to pick up Darron 809V but wont get the chance to try them on first. For some reason I get the impression that they are probably thick denim?   Not sure whether to get 30/30 or 31/30. Has anyone had any expeience with these, or does anyone live near a store and wouldnt mind giving them a go?   All of my Thavars are a 30/30 as are most of my Tepphar. My Shioners are mostly 31x30 (unless stretch) and my Darron 880R is 30x30 (again,...
Thanks guys, Im real pleased with them too.   The white inside the jeans is a real nice touch and normally I wouldnt wear my Thavars with turn ups, but will do with these as it further emphasises the blue. They are a lot like 8NJ but in a better cut (IMO). I got my usual size (30x30) and they fit pretty much like my other Thavars (8880M, 880M, 813L etc).   Needless to say they are definitely worth buying. Although I think most people had made their minds up...
So I got my Thavar 811P a couple of days ago. Had a friend sort me out as he was in the US! Here is a couple of photos for anyone interested....        
I personally think that 810X is another one of those washes where the idea of them is actually better than they really are. Yeah they are different and rare, but im not a particulae fan of the colours and it will be more difficult to wear it with other things.   Just my opinion though :-)
I would say 811P too.   I own the 813L UK Edition and will ahve Thavar 811P by the end of the week. I have ony seen 811P in Krooley IRL so far but I much prefer the blue wash. The 813L is more of a green wash when compared to 811P, and although I love them, I wouldnt have bought them (especilly at £210) if they were not exclusive.   I can post pictures showing a comparison if you like?
Highly recommend, love Shioner cut and the wash is amazing. One of the best IMO. Only issue with these is that they differ from pair to pair so you could hot the Jackpot and get a great pair or they could be horrific. Ive had 2 in Krooley and 2 in Shioner with mixed results.
It is true, honest :-D