or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

I couldnt comment for all Tepphar, but certainly in the 886A wash, they were too tight all over; thighs, calves, and couldnt get the waist done up. Sorry I cant be of any more help.
What site is it? It sounds like they are screwing you over and that is why you havent been sent any info. This is how these website operate.
OK will do. I is about 150 miles from me too but I am going for the day. I have called before and they did have Thavar 888P in that size, think it was £125. I will see at the weekend though and let you know.
I was also looking at that pair. The seller told me that they measure 16.5 inches (waist aligned). I was kind of hopeful but I have recently tried a Tepphar in a 29 and it was a no go. From looking at the Krooley in my local store, I think the denim on the 887Q is not too stiff.
All Saints HS merino Cardigan Sinstar Tee Shioner 880W (31x30) Nike Sixton      
Contact the person who sent the jeans. If they constantly ignore you, I would say you have been screwed!
Bicester Village
I hope this is the case, Im going to a Diesel outlet Sunday (for the first time) and I know they have 888P in L32. Been searching for 30 leg for ages but may pick them up in a 32 if this is the case!
I have also done it for a couple of members who have wanted jeans from Europe. I am in the UK, so anyone who needs it done, let me know.
Will you get a 30 leg?