or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

I had a go with my new Thavar 888P. I found it difficult to do the thighs in finding something to stretch the jeans over to create the creases. Handmade creases are ok, but they dont look wrinkled like you get them in stores. I know 888P wasn't a particularly stiff wash anyway, but here it is.......   Before and After.......     Im wearing them for the first time today, they are a 31/30, but usually I am a 3/30 so may even sell these yet and get my usual size.
A couple here......   Fred Perry x Liberty Polo Tepphar 886A Nike Sixton       And I finally joined the 888P Club....31/30 but I feel I need to size down to my usual 30/30. In which case I may sell these. I also tried to create some stacking/twisting on the jeans which I have posted in the stacking thread. Apologies for the cross posting. Sure you lot wont mind...   All Saints Tee Thavar 888P Clarks Jink Brogue    
Sunday Work Clothes Tee Krooley Joggs Deck Shoes       French Connection Tee DBG Superbia 80L Legend Boots    
Its Thanaz isnt it? Thanaz 816L?
I also spoke to someone in my local Diesel store (3 hours away) who told me that the Sale begins tomorrow (Thursday 6th). I am still awaiting an email from the website. Im hoping it comes tonight!
Couple of outfits from the past few day....   Worland Tee Tepphar 887V All White Converse       Primark Jumper (Bargain - £3!!!) Thavar-UK 75G Nike Oasis Tweed    
@ Zodiac   Looking for Shioner 600R, Thavar 886B, Thavar 888P, Shioner 805A, Thavar-UK 75G.   All at the right prices of course.
To be honest theres a loada washes from this season and last that I am after first. I know with the new stuff I will be able to pick it up anytime between now and January, so its not on my list of priorities. But when I do come to pick them up, no doubt it will be online and I want to make sure I get the ones with the normal stitching.
@ viber   As they are old season, you wont find them in Diesel stores. As they were exclusive to flagship stores around the world only, you will also do extremely well to find them in outlets. I have had two pairs which I got from ebay. The first was a US pair in a 31x30 which I sold as it had stretched. I still have BNWT UK pair in a 31x32 which Im debating keeping or not.   I have also been looking for them still in a 30x30 but It will be a miracle if I find...
Yes they are £130 and have black ink on them.   Anyone know about the stitching mentioned above?