or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Yes they are £130 and have black ink on them.   Anyone know about the stitching mentioned above?
@pryv75   Does your pair have the bright blue stitching around the pockets etc?   The pictures online of these show a bright blue stitching, but I popped into one of the stores yesterday and tried them on, and they did not have the stitching. I want to get them, I think its a great wash but the bright blue stitching is a no no for me, a real deal breaker.   Can anyone shed any light?
Cool, if I do decide to take the plunge and spend £200 on them, I will get a 30. I have asked the seller for some actual pictures of the 30x30 but he said it is too time consuming so he has used the same pictures for all sizes. Great....
Hi all, been spying on this thread for a while although i dont own a pair of 888P myself. Great fit pics @sanmiguel80 and @gloriouscafe. Im after some advice, I want to get a pair but not sure what size I need. All of my Thavar (8X2, 8W7, 811P, 8NE, 8880M, 813L) are waist 30, except my 75G which are a 31. You may have seen the listing on ebay in ther US, a guy has several sizes in a short leg and I am thinking of buying from him. Not sure if I need a 30 or 31 inch waist,...
Yeah thats the same in the UK, places like House of Fraser and other online retailers may go straight in at 50% on denim!
All Denim is only reduced by 30%, even as the sale goes on. So Take 30% from Krooley 811P price and that is the least you will get them from, direct from Diesel. The clothing will usually start at 30% and go down to 50%, but the jeans wont budge, And yes, it will be in June, stores and online.
That is just an automated response from asos, they are difficult to contact if you want to speak to an actual person, you have to really persevere. I am 90% sure asos will not get them now. It is so late on in the season, Diesel and other sites tend to have their end of season sales somewhere around mid june and we are now at the start of May!
Zara Floral Tee Thavar 8X2 Adidas Gazelle         
@ Denim Collector I wouldnt try to compare the two, as for me the 887V is a dirty wash in terms of all of the bleaching going on. There is a high contrast of colours (certainly on my pair) where as the 880I is more of a controlled transition between blues and whites throughout the jeans. The 887V is awesome IMO but I do struggle to wear it as its really in your face. @ Sanibeldude No worries. I have never bought from them but I have heard that others have and I wouldnt...
@ Sanibeldude   They do make them in a 34 inch leg!???   http://www.kellyjeans.nl/nl/diesel-thavar-880i-07/g6/p57360/