or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

@ Zodiac Not a chance bud, I would never go for a pair of jeans because he has worn them. 73J, 8SV were awesome washes, and I only sold mine because I got very good offers. Just cant decide on the 888P right now.
Thanks for the comments Team. Im not sure what it is, I have been looking for these in my size for so long, but maybe now I have them I just dont like the wash as much as I thought I would. I certainly dont thinks its as cool as some of my other Thavar washes (8880L, 8x2, 8880m, 8ne).  I could definitely size down to a 30 but im not sure whether or not the wash emphasizes the size of my legs, therefore I perceive them to be big,   Really not sure what to do, but...
Wow, the Belther look awesome. Im off to London later this month to see Kasabian so I will try them when I go. Whether I go for them or not will all depend on the leg opening I expect!   Ralph Lauren Tee Diesel Chi-Tight Nike Blazer ID    
Apologies again for cross posting but figured ig this is the official 'club', then I should post here....   Before and after creating some stacking....       Fit Pics....       Still unsure whether to keep or size down to my usual 30/30. Apologies for Sh*tloads of cross posting! ;-D
I had a go with my new Thavar 888P. I found it difficult to do the thighs in finding something to stretch the jeans over to create the creases. Handmade creases are ok, but they dont look wrinkled like you get them in stores. I know 888P wasn't a particularly stiff wash anyway, but here it is.......   Before and After.......     Im wearing them for the first time today, they are a 31/30, but usually I am a 3/30 so may even sell these yet and get my usual size.
A couple here......   Fred Perry x Liberty Polo Tepphar 886A Nike Sixton       And I finally joined the 888P Club....31/30 but I feel I need to size down to my usual 30/30. In which case I may sell these. I also tried to create some stacking/twisting on the jeans which I have posted in the stacking thread. Apologies for the cross posting. Sure you lot wont mind...   All Saints Tee Thavar 888P Clarks Jink Brogue    
Sunday Work Clothes Tee Krooley Joggs Deck Shoes       French Connection Tee DBG Superbia 80L Legend Boots    
Its Thanaz isnt it? Thanaz 816L?
I also spoke to someone in my local Diesel store (3 hours away) who told me that the Sale begins tomorrow (Thursday 6th). I am still awaiting an email from the website. Im hoping it comes tonight!
Couple of outfits from the past few day....   Worland Tee Tepphar 887V All White Converse       Primark Jumper (Bargain - £3!!!) Thavar-UK 75G Nike Oasis Tweed