or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Bargain!!!   Today and Yesterday - Shioner Bomb....   Zara Floral Tee Diesel Banard Belt Shioner 600R  Vans Black Leather       Scotch & Soda Denim Grandad  Diesel Bannys Belt (Blue) Shioner 74Y Clarks Dresslite Walk     
Today....   NUNC Short Sleeved Fleck Jumper Thavar 881P Paul Smith Leather Pumps    
Hiya bud Will you be getting Tepphar 813W?
Worland Tee Krooley 0111D Converse    
@ Phukette Great Reviews. I was waiting for the Thavar to hit the UK store but I will have a long think before I buy it if the quality is poor. I said to me missus yesterday after buying a new Diesel 'Jeer' Jacket that they seem to just charge whatever the fuck they like at the moment, probably why so much of it is still available at sales. I went into 3 Diesel stores yesterday and they have stacks of Darron 809V and Krooley 811P at half price. They couldnt give them...
@ Drumedge   Yeah I think I say those on eBay, the 31x30? He also has the 813L version too I think. I had them both in my ebay, if the 75G were the UK version I would have took them, my UK ones are a 32 inch leg and I want a 30.   Great Buy, the wash is excellent!
@`Zodiac   Where are you seeing 50% off Krooley 811P? Im on the Diesel UK site now and they are still full price!?
I agree, I initially saw @ Phukettes photos of the Shioner 600R and even though they looked great I still wasn't convinced. It was only when I went into store and saw them IRL that I saw how great they were. Tried them on but figured I would wait for sale. Going to pick them up in London next Sunday!
All Saints Tonic Scoop Primark Cut off Denim Shirt Tepphar 8Y0 Vans    
River Island Denim Shirt Topman Tee Shioner 801A River Island Decks       Picked up Thanaz 888I today too (the blue stripey ones), fit pics to follow!