or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Tepphar 803E Please see my feedback for your assurances. All items are sent tracked. £80 shipped anywhere ONO PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Current Season   Diesel Krooley NE 600V Jogg Jeans.   I have these available in sizes 28 and 30. Please get in touch if you need measurements.   These retail at £170 currently on ASOS, Diffusion Online amongst others.   I will ship worldwide with tracked service. Please see my feedback for your assurances.   PM me if you are interested.
Current Season Diesel Krooley NE 600V Jogg Jeans. I have these available in sizes 28 and 30.Please get in touch if you need measurements. These retail at £170 currently on ASOS, Diffusion Online amongst others. I will ship worldwide with tracked service.Please see my feedback for your assurances. PM me if you are interested.
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 824T from the DNA Mutation range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 824T from the DNA Mutation range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 804K from the colour exposure range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 804K from the colour exposure range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 804K, size 30x30. I got these direct from the Diesel online store because I called the UK flagship and they said that these were not available in any stores. Furthermore when I went into the UK flagship store wearing them, a member of staff ask me if I had had a pair of Safado 804K tapered as they did not even know that Tepphar came in this wash. These sold out online bery quickly, I got the last pair of 30x30 and I have not seen a pair in...
These still available?
Dont I know it..., Though I had escaped and got away without spending anything this weekend until I got the email late last night.... £630 later.... Picked up a few pairs in a couple of sizes so half will be refunded and also ordered a couple that I have not seen IRL. Will try get some reviews up when they arrive.