or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Jogg Jeans are are hybrid combining Denim and Sweatpants. The REBOOT campaign is simply a line of products that celebrates Diesel as a brand and its history. The jeans included in the REBOOT campaign just happen to be Joggs.
I agree @ karacho We talk a lot on the forum about the amazing pairs and have probably forgotten that Diesel have always produced some amount of crap each season. 😅
Just caught up on this thread - definitely a lot of hate. Having said that I dont think much has changed - the variance of design has always been evident, certainly during the time I have followed the brand (7-8 years). Diesel has always tried to make a statement with their deaign, and they always produce a large selection of pieces which are just too outrageous to be worn by normal people on ad ay to day basis. The biggest problem for me is the prices. It used to be...
Thanks for teh comments! Love the the new jacket. Anyone found that the newer pairs arr coming up a bit bigger? Im fining that. I need a 28 in some Tepphars. Pretty sure. I havent lost weight! Double Denim today..... Diesel Sdolpy Shirt Krooley 816D Jogg Legend Boots
It wont depend wnere you buy them, it will just vary from pair to pair like previous washes such as 880W, 881W, 887V etc. My guess is that they used a shite pair for their photos!
Nice pair @ Aramis Love 8B9 - Just wish it came in Tepphar as Thavar didnt stack well on me when I owned them! Wore my new Pretty Green Felton Jacket on today. Couldnt decide between Black, Navy or Red but opted for Red as the colour was striking and offered something different in my wardrobe! PG Felton Matalan Jumper Tepphar 804K Clarks Euston Walk Navy Suede And Yesterday.... All Saints Fremont Denim NEXT Thin Knit Tepphar 822R Diesel Overland Boots
The bomber jacket with baseball collar came back in last season and has continued into SS14. ASOS have some real nice versions at the moment! 😀
I think that this is a bad version they have on show at Cultizm. Here is a picture from the other thread - I am hoping to buy a pair like this one......
I dont think this is all bad news - for every cut that is retired we must remember that there will often be a replacement or their will always be something similar. I was never too fussed when they got rid of Thanaz because what we then had instead was better, IMO, and lets not forget that we have seen the introduction of some new cuts over the last few seasons anyway - Krayver, Belther and now Sleenker. Im a huge Tepphar fan and have between 10-15 pairs, but as I now own...
Here are a few from the last few days - including my new Sleenker 826Z that I wore tonight.... All Saints Fremont Denim Jacket Pretty Green Knitted Polo Paisley Scarf Tepphar 8W3 Legend Boots NEXT Tee Shioner 880W Nike Wardour Diesel Jump-RS Tee Diesel Sweesty Denim Shirt Vintage Cardigan Tepphar 820Q Diesel Idol Boots River Island Knit Pretty Green 3 Pocket Hooded Jacket Sleenker 826Z Clarks Originals Duty Desert