or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Thavar 837T Jogg Jeans Size 30 New without the tags. Selling as I have only worn these the once and they dont fit me properly. Asking £120 ONO shipped tracked worldwide. http://shop.diesel.com/skinny/thavar-joggjeans-0837t/00S5BL0837T.html#.VW3nj3B4WK0 PM if interested. Thanks
Thanks for the info zdenal_cz. I just tried this (UK) on my iPhone but it did not work. Im after 4 pairs of Sleenkers and a pair of boots but all still went through at full price. Maybe you are closer to sale than us here - usually its around mid June in the UK!
Diesel Sleenker 664G 30x30 These are current season - selling as I have 830E already and cannot justify keeping both! Excellent condition - see my feedback for your assurances. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 886A Awesome dirty wash - almost has a waxed tone to it. Trimming down my collection so these also have to go. Only worn a handful of times and comes with tags. Pictures show the excellent condition. PM me your offers Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 811W Jogg Jeans. Beautiful wash - selling as I am trimming down my collection. RRP £220 - send me your offers. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 8NA Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £150 a few seasons back last season. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 69H Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £90 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 833Y Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £180 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 833Y Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £180 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks