or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Limited Edition Diesel Thavar-UK 813L   30x30   This is the second pair of these I bought to form part of my collection. I wore them probably 3-4 times. Never washed. These are very rare and were only ever available in the London Flagship store in Covent Garden and Selfridges.  Looking for £140 ONO Shipped anywhere. Please see my feedback. PM if you are interested. Thanks
Selling my Diesel Tepphar 823D as I have lost a bit of weight and now have them in a smaller size. These are very rare, to my knowledge were only available in selected Diesel stores and only a handful of online retailers (Zalando and Diesel). Looking for £140 ONO Shipped anywhere which is less than half price. Please see my feedback 👍 PM if you are interested. Thanks
Sorry Sanibeldude I know you are a good guy 👍
Massive apologies to Sanibeldude as I have obviously got the wrong guy. Sorry 😫
Yo! Puremorning aka headmusic aka Zooropau2 aka Sanibeldude aka originally Soulsavers is an idiot. All of these user names have been created by him after his original account was banned. He hassled me for months and months to sell my Shioner 801A. Even to the point where I told him they were not for sale and he would message me convincing me to buy other pairs so he could have them. I eventually decided to sell as I had sized down and then he refused to pay the price he...
Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 Size 29x30 Selling these as I have more than one pair and do not need both. Looking for £100 plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 Size 29x30 Selling these as I have more than one pair and do not need both. Looking for £100 plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks
Sorry mate I sold them last week!
These are fake in my opinion.