or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Brand New without tags - current season Thavar Jogg Jeans. Size 30 Wash: 600S Incredible wash - Part of the new collection and selling here; http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Diesel+Thavar+600S+Skinny+Mid+Wash+Jogg+Jeans/D496100,default,pd.html http://www.johnlewis.com/diesel-thavar-jogg-600s-jeans-med-blue/p1695413 Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Selling my beloved Diesel Tepphar 880R from the Dirty New Age campaign several seasons back. Incredible wash - worn several times but have been part of a large collection since new. Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Selling my beloved Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 from the Dirty New Age campaign several seasons back. Incredible wash - worn several times but have been part of a large collection since new. Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Brand New Diesel Tepphar 822I Stretch Size 28 I bought these towards the end of last season on sale but never wore them and decide they are surplus to requirements. The are a kind of black/grey waxed wash. Please search for further pictures online. RRP £170 - selling £110 ONO shipped anywhere.
Diesel Tepphar 803E Black wash These have only been worn once or twice as I have only had them 2 months and have been part of my large collection.   Retailed at £130 or so - looking for £80 shipped worldwide with tracking. Please see my feedback for your assurances.   PM me if you are interested.
Current Season   Diesel Krooley NE 600V Jogg Jeans.   I have these available in sizes 28 and 30. Please get in touch if you need measurements.   These retail at £170 currently on ASOS, Diffusion Online amongst others.   I will ship worldwide with tracked service. Please see my feedback for your assurances.   PM me if you are interested.
Current Season   Diesel Krooley NE 600V Jogg Jeans.   I have these available in sizes 28 and 30. Please get in touch if you need measurements.   These retail at £170 currently on ASOS, Diffusion Online amongst others.   I will ship worldwide with tracked service. Please see my feedback for your assurances.   PM me if you are interested.
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 824T from the DNA Mutation range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 824T from the DNA Mutation range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks
I am selling my beloved Tepphar 804K from the colour exposure range. These were very limited in terms of availability and I have not seen a pair for sale in this size since I bought these.   I have a large collection of denim so naturally these have been worn only a handful of times. Please see my feedback for your own assurances. I will ship anywhere and use a tracked service.   PM me if you are interested. Thanks