or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Long time no post..... All Saints Kushiro Leather NEXT Tee Tepphar 824B Pointer Suede
Diesel Thavar Jogg Jeans 603L Worn a handful of times. I have a collection of 30 plus pairs so I never wear a pair more than 1-2 times a month. These retail at £230 and are still available on the Diesel site.... http://store.diesel.com/gb/slim-skinny_cod36428802fm.html These come with tags and are in excellent condition. £140 shipped but I will accept offers. PM me for a deal. Thanks
Wow @ Phukette I never knew that. That probably explains the large Diesel store I stumbled across in Dublin a few years back that was nothing like a rrgular Diesel store, i remember having a lengthy conversation with my girlfriend that went something like "I just dont understand how they are able to get away with using the Diesel brand to sell fake clothes".
Spot on @ Phukette Most brands will cater for the mainstream with simple washes which in my opinion Diesel does very well. This season there is an extensive selection of jeans that can be worn casually and wont draw too much attention. The higher end stuff will always be outrageous and for those willing to push the boundaries. Ii also receieved Tepphar 833Y earlier this week, along with Tepphar 607P, 831D and Sleenker 830J. I will get a review up towards the weekend of...
I agree. I owned 809V and it was crap. Would never buy a pair simply because it was a blue eyecon. I am currently at around 30 pairs and not one is a blue eyecon.
@Sanibeldude Hi bud, long time no speak. I only pocked up the 806Q last week - had an eye on them for a while but online pictures tended to vary. They are true to size and fit like most of my other Tepphars. Material is very similar to that of 8W3 I guess. A nice dark wash with a tint of blue throughout and fading on the front. I will keep them I think! @Hawk I am the same man, I have about 4-5 denim jackets and always end up wearing them with jeans. Double Denim is the...
Yo.... Been away for a while mainly because I got a new job and it meant that I now have less free time. Keep fluttering in and out though to see whats been happening. 😉 here is a few from the last few weeks.... Nudie Jeans 'Perry' Denim Jacket All Saints Tonic Scoop Sleenker 827K Topman Suede Boots All Saints 'Nash' Bomber NEXT Tee Tepphar 822R Clarks Suede Boots Diesel T-Bestla Tepphar 806Q No Shoes 😳
Limited Edition Diesel Thavar-UK 813L   30x30   This is the second pair of these I bought to form part of my collection. I wore them probably 3-4 times. Never washed. These are very rare and were only ever available in the London Flagship store in Covent Garden and Selfridges.  Looking for £140 ONO Shipped anywhere. Please see my feedback. PM if you are interested. Thanks
Selling my Diesel Tepphar 823D as I have lost a bit of weight and now have them in a smaller size. These are very rare, to my knowledge were only available in selected Diesel stores and only a handful of online retailers (Zalando and Diesel). Looking for £140 ONO Shipped anywhere which is less than half price. Please see my feedback 👍 PM if you are interested. Thanks
Sorry Sanibeldude I know you are a good guy 👍