or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Tepphar 8NA Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £150 a few seasons back last season. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 69H Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £90 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 833Y Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £180 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 833Y Slowly weening myself away from my denim collection and these are the next pair to go. Cost me £180 last season - excellent condition, could pass as new. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Brand New without tags - current season Thavar Jogg Jeans. Size 30 Wash: 600S Incredible wash - Part of the new collection and selling here; http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Diesel+Thavar+600S+Skinny+Mid+Wash+Jogg+Jeans/D496100,default,pd.html http://www.johnlewis.com/diesel-thavar-jogg-600s-jeans-med-blue/p1695413 Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Selling my beloved Diesel Tepphar 880R from the Dirty New Age campaign several seasons back. Incredible wash - worn several times but have been part of a large collection since new. Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Selling my beloved Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 from the Dirty New Age campaign several seasons back. Incredible wash - worn several times but have been part of a large collection since new. Asking £120 ONO shipped worldwide. I will combine shipping on multiple pairs - please see my feedback for your assurance. PM me with any interest.
Brand New Diesel Tepphar 822I Stretch Size 28 I bought these towards the end of last season on sale but never wore them and decide they are surplus to requirements. The are a kind of black/grey waxed wash. Please search for further pictures online. RRP £170 - selling £110 ONO shipped anywhere.
Diesel Tepphar 803E Black wash These have only been worn once or twice as I have only had them 2 months and have been part of my large collection.   Retailed at £130 or so - looking for £80 shipped worldwide with tracking. Please see my feedback for your assurances.   PM me if you are interested.