or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Sleenker 822R Selling as these are too small - I have been searching high and low for a 29x30. Comletely sold ou and was told when I called Diesel that this was one of there most popular pairs in a long time. £100 ONO Shipped anywhere. See my feedback for your assurances. PM me if interested
Diesel Tepphar 822R Quite rare now - have not seen a pair of these for sale in a while. Please see my feedback for your assurances. All items are sent tracked. £90 shipped anywhere ONO PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 609R Please see my feedback for your assurances. All items are sent tracked. £80 shipped anywhere ONO PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Diesel Thanaz 8SV Quite rare now - have not seen a pair of these for sale in a while. Please see my feedback for your assurances. All items are sent tracked. £100 shipped anywhere ONO PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Thanks for the review Phukette. I was really looking forward to buying these but I tried them on a couple of days ago and they really didnt work for me. The wash is amazing and they look good on you but I think because I have been wearing a lot of Sleenker, I have got used to the slighter narrower leg opening and these helps them stack better for me. Really gutted but might be saying goodbye to Tepphar for good - I have sold almost all of mine now
H&M Denim Workwear Jacket NEXT Tee Nudie Tight Long John Twill Rinsed Clarks Desert London (Mustard)
Diesel Thavar 837T Jogg Jeans Size 30 New without the tags. Selling as I have only worn these the once and they dont fit me properly. Asking £120 ONO shipped tracked worldwide. http://shop.diesel.com/skinny/thavar-joggjeans-0837t/00S5BL0837T.html#.VW3nj3B4WK0 PM if interested. Thanks
Thanks for the info zdenal_cz. I just tried this (UK) on my iPhone but it did not work. Im after 4 pairs of Sleenkers and a pair of boots but all still went through at full price. Maybe you are closer to sale than us here - usually its around mid June in the UK!
Diesel Sleenker 664G 30x30 These are current season - selling as I have 830E already and cannot justify keeping both! Excellent condition - see my feedback for your assurances. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 886A Awesome dirty wash - almost has a waxed tone to it. Trimming down my collection so these also have to go. Only worn a handful of times and comes with tags. Pictures show the excellent condition. PM me your offers Thanks