or Connect

Posts by leftvapor

Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 Size 29x30 Selling these as I have more than one pair and do not need both. Looking for £100 plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks
Diesel Tepphar 8Y0 Size 29x30 Selling these as I have more than one pair and do not need both. Looking for £100 plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks
Sorry mate I sold them last week!
These are fake in my opinion.
The first time I visited they had a rail of jeans that were all faulty and sold at a fixed price. Most of them had pretty noticeable floors though and not even worth the price they were offered at. I was really excited for a long time before visiting the outlet, but wouldnt rush back in a hurry now I have been twice. It is, pretty much the same stock as YOOX. You kinda hope that because its an outlet that youll go in there and maybe find a Thavar 888P for £50. Not goina...
I have been. Its a good sized store and in my experience they carry a lot of stock that is similar to that available on YOOX. Obviously it is from past season and they are roughly a year behind. As well as that - they also carry pairs that are specifically made for outlet stores, often the wash codes begin with an R. You may have seen some of them on ebay etc. Overall its worth going for all the other stores they have at the village, but I didnt actually buy anything from...
A few here from recent times.... Pretty Green Felton Jacket Tepphar 886A Clarks Dresslite Walk All Saints Tonic Scoop All Saints Walker Fleece Tepphar 823D Clarks Safari Top Diesel T-Bestla Tepphar 8NA Ask the Missus Suede
@ denimneverdies They have not done anything different here, they have simply added the categorisation feature onto the website. There entire Collection has always been divided into the cleaner and more extreme washes, along with Blue Eyecons and more recently Jogg Jeans, so now they have just made it easier to navigate by categorising on the website.
If he has not responded to either of you and he has now been banned, I would be opening a case to get your money back!