or Connect

Posts by jolicoeur

LEATHER HANDBAG 100% GAURNTEED AUTHENTIC $898 BOUTIQUE - eBay (item 280298136774 end time Dec-30-08 01:07:56 PST) I just bought this because it was so cheap and the seller guaranteed authenticity money back but I was trying to figure out what the name of it was and could not find another like it. It's hard to tell on the monogram, but after purchasing, I noticed that on the left, one of the LV's looks like it's stitched over which means it's not authentic? I'm sort of a...
I'm a size 24 in 7's, and a 25 in Paige and I and J Brand and I always go for 25 in AG. I have toooons of AG jeans (casablanca, kiss, club, angel, elite, and stilt) and normally 25 fits perfect. For me, they don't really stretch out except for a pair of club jeans in "muse" and kiss in "bewitched". I feel like legends, particularly the old ones would stretch out because that's how it is with most of the older styles. But I don't think sizing is consistent with cuts. Some...
i think that's goldsign
my friend has that! it's from H&M and she got it like 2 months ago so it might be sold out...
haha thanks guys guess i'm gonna have to file a claim hmph
I paid with PayPal...
I bought a fake bag off eBay that was described as "100% authentic" and with no return policy. I politely asked for a refund because I did not want to open a dispute or take it to court. This was her reply: Don't threaten me. According to the best of my knowledge the bag is real. When it was sold to me I was told that the bag is real and I also inspected it. If you want I can issue a partial refund ( $400 less the shipping fee and less 10% of $400 to cover up the ebay...
AUTHENTIC GUCCI jolicoeur dark gold leather HANDBAG BAG - (eBay item 200183014045 end time Dec-12-07 00:12:31 PST) Is this authentic? I just won this and the seller had really good feedback but when I checked back today someone claimed that they received a fake bag. Thanks everyone
I take those dryer sheets that you use to make your clothes non-static-y and smell good and gently glide it down my static-y hair. It lasts for a day as long as I don't go rubbing my hair against things.
splendid, james perse... c&c gets damaged in the wash =( but they're great for layering, you just need to hand wash