or Connect

Posts by Levislad

Looking great there French boy
Thanks straychev. I guess I know what I like and that's why I stick to it.
Why is it that all of the jeans I want are not on the Diesel online store or anywhere online in the UK?   Sleenker 827Q Sleenker 829I (they are on USC but not in my size) Thavar 825M   And they are all megabucks too!
Here's the back of the cardigan
@phukette I bought it from eBay
My new Diesel cardigan with Thavar 8880m
Those Sleenker look hot! Really love the colour and fit!
I know people are trying other jeans. I have never been exclusive to Diesel. I still wear Levis 501s, 511 slim and 510 skinny. I also have some Lee Daren slim jeans, Abercrombie & Fitch skinny, Hollister skinny and even cheap high street skinny jeans like Topman and H&M. I like a variety of different cuts, makes and washes.
 I have that cardigan!
Diesel have never really concentrated any efforts on Shioner anyway. I love the cut but the washes were quite uninspiring. Thavar got all the decent washes. I think that was also true of Thanaz. Thavar was always the updated version of Thanaz.   Viker isn't as popular as Larkee in the straight wash market. Larkee is the cut I see most often out in public.   I'm surprised that Tepphar is on its way out though. It's not even like they are phasing it out like they did...