or Connect

Posts by Levislad

I have just sold mine but they look ok to me. The inside seam is a little twisted that's all by the look of it. I wouldn't worry. They are supposed to be distressed and it is just part of that process.
Great buy Denim Addict. I love my 880i too. Can't wait to see fit pix!
 Welcome back Locky! Great fit on the Tepphar. Hope to see more of you in future!
I wonder if there will be another price hike. Diesel jeans seem to have gone up by a minimum of £20 for the cheapest washes. Many are now £200+ and they are not that special!
How did you get them for 75 Euros? They are 149.98 Euros on the website.
My brother has the 6 plus and he said if you have tight pockets it would be too big. He likes it but I like the size of the standard 6.
 No, it's the iPhone 6. The 6+ is too big!
If has finally arrived!
I have a Diesel watch which I have had for 6 and a half years now (my parents bought it for my 30th birthday)and it has been very reliable and sturdy. I am getting a new Diesel watch for Christmas. I am getting the Diesel DZ 4313.
 Phukette, looking fab there. Have you lost weight because your legs are looking really long and slim in those Thavar? Also what do you wear under your K-Crono knit? I find with mine that tshirts sit too high and because the neck of the jumper is fairly big the tshirt is visible. The jumper needs something underneath because its a loose knit and you can see right through it. Cheers