or Connect

Posts by Levislad

Thavar 816N with Diesel shirt
@ColdSteel the 8880M look great. They don't look too tight so I wouldn't size down. Mine haven't stretched out. The pockets look fine too...If you are worried then take the iron to them and the curls will be removed.
I think he's edited the post and deleted the pic. From what I saw they were not a great fit as the guys have said above.
Here are some pictures to show the details. They are actually holes unlike the abrasions on the 8880m.
I went for my normal size. I need to lose a few pounds which I will do over the summer whilst I am not at work. The distressed details are abrasions and don't go all the way through.
Just recieved my new Thavar 825M from France.
Diesel Sleenker 886z with my new Abercrombie tee And with new cross body Diesel Fellow bag
My new Diesel New Fellow cross body bag in Blue Nights colour. Not Diesel but my new Abercrombie tee, skinny denim shorts and skinny jeans.
@straychev perfect fit on the 8X2. Really look good   @denim addict I love those 830P and 830R. I think I prefer the second pair more but both look great.
Where did you get those 608H beauties?