or Connect

Posts by plastic_alligator

Up for sale I have a pair of Diesel Lowky BC's in the gorgeous 60B wash. These are used and in good condition. There is some pilling of some sort along the inseam (see picture) and these were hemmed by the owner prior to me and I let the hem out. I am not sure if that crease will go away as I don't remember if I washed these or not. (I never wore them.) I would imagine it would go away with a good wash. I am not looking for trades at this time! Measurements are as...
Up for sale is a very rare pair of Diesel jeans in the Lowky cut and 60B wash. Size is 25x30. These are in excellent used condition. Only flaw I can see is the bottom stitch on the hem is gone on one side. )see picture) Other than that, these are beautiful! I am so sad to let these go but I just can't get the Lowky cut to look good on me. I am asking $85 shipped anywhere in the US. More for international. I am not accepting offers at this time or...
Up for sale is a brand new without tags pair of True Religion Sohpies in the gorgeous dark drifter wash in disco. All diamonds are in tact and these have never been worn. Such a cute little pair of jeans and perfect for the upcoming spring weather! I have these in the Heritage and they are so cute and I definitely am not a bling wearer so these have got to go! I am asking $120 for these shipped anywhere in the US. More for international. I am not accepting offers on...
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Rock and Republic jeans in a size 27. I purchased these from another member and it was about 3 years ago and I remember her saying that they weren't really what the tag says they are. She didn't seem to know what they were either. They are stamped "irregular". If somebody knows the cut and wash of these please tell me haha! I don't know Rock and Republic jeans very well. Either way, these are beautiful and the wash is beautiful and I...
  Up for sale is a very rare pair of Diesel Matic jeans in the beautiful 8EE wash. These are a size 26 waist with a 33 inch inseam. These are in excellent used condition wth no flaws except there is one tiny "nick" on the leg (see picture). Not noticeable and doesn't take away from the beauty of these jeans. I bought these from another AFer but I never wore them because I can't pull off the Matic look. I am asking $90 shipped anywhere in the US. International would...
Up for sale is a pair of Sling and Stones in the Mary cut and the Natural Indigo dyed wash. These are dry denim. Worn once 3 years ago. They are beautiful and this brand is sure to get nice fades.   Measurements are as follows and are approximate   Inseam 35" Rise 8" Waist with dip 14.5" Waist aligned 15.25" Leg opening 6.5" 100% organic Japanese cotton All 24K gold accents Selvage Japanese Denim   Sorry for wrinkles. Been sitting folded in my...
Yeah hem them. They won't stack like Lorna said because they are straight leg. 30" is my perfect inseam for straights. I don't like them to touch the ground hardly at all. Just barely. I'd say for her I would hem about an inch or so?
I wish A's came in straight leg.
O0o0o0o0ohhh post pictures! I would love to see what they look like! I've never even heard of black A's.
I love this wash. I wish they made something like this in womens. With the darker denim patches on the back pockets. Love it. I guess Matic 88D is similar. Ah well. They look good! Maybe a bit big on you though. Cool picture with the snow flakes.