or Connect

Posts by bboyspud

You are looking at a new men's black Diesel Peacoat in size small. I bought this last year and only wore it once. It's never been altered or washed. I bought this for almost $300. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures. Thanks.     Overall Length: 28.5" Sleeves: 23.5" Chest: 19" armpit-to-armpit (Should fit 34-36" chest)
You are looking at a pair of Diesel Safado-A pants in UMF wash (khaki color). They are size 28 and are brand new and never been worn or washed; with tag. These were bought during Fall 2012. I am offering to sell these for $150 shipped or best offer. I will ship internationally, but please contact me about it, additional costs may apply depending on location. I accept pay pal and credit cards, with returns no later than 7 days after shipment. Please feel free to contact...
This is a pair of Diesel Safado pants. They were barely worn and in excellent condition with tag on it. I got these pants thinking they would fit, but were too small for me. They are a size 27 but fit tight like a 26. So if you're looking for a very slim fit or a 26 these may be what you're looking for. These pants are worth $200, I am offering these pants for $120 shipped or best offer. Please contact me about international shipping, as additional costs may apply...
This is a Pair of Diesel Gloovy 8GK 27x30. It is a straight tapered leg. These have been worn several times and is still in good condition. Please contact me about international shipping and for more pictures, thanks.   Inseam: 29 Rise: 10.5 Thigh @ Crotch: 9 Waist: 15  
This is a Pair of Diesel Paddom 8GJ 27x30. These are slightly tapered at the bottom. These have been worn several times and is still in good condition. These were originally hemmed, but are now back to it's original condition. Please contact me about international shipping and for more pictures, thanks.   Inseam: 29 Thigh @ Crotch:10 Rise: 10.5 Waist: 14
This is a Pair of Diesel Safado 8FB 26x30. They are straight legs. These have been worn several times and is still in good condition. Please contact me about international shipping and for more pictures, thanks.   Inseam: 30 Thigh @ Crotch: 9.5 Rise: 10 Waist: 13
This is a Pair of Diesel Viker 73i 26x30. These are regular straight legs. These have been worn several times and is still in good condition. Please contact me about international shipping and for more pictures, thanks.   Inseam: 30 Thigh @ Crotch: 10 Rise: 9.5 Waist: 14
So are there 2 versions of the Viker 8at?
I agree, they can't be 72D based on the front and back. The whiskers don't really show here like it does on the 86F and 72D.
here's a closer look