or Connect

Posts by balska

yes, you are correct. i thought "yellow shirt" was enough
I apologize for putting it in a jeans thread but i figure the diesel fans are my best bet. i'm looking for this yellow shirt and it's not being sold on diesels site: Diesel Online Store Men's KARAZEX-SERVICE 00WDE - Fall Winter - Diesel - Official Online Store any where else i should check aside from revolve?
so i'm a pretty skinny guy. whenever i go out looking for button downs for dress i can't seem to find anything that fits slim. i even got desperate and tried expressed after a friend said they fit slim. everything seems to be like a box. i'm 5 9' and about 160 on a good day.
friday i'm attending an event and i'm clueless on what to wear. maybe you guys can help. she says that it is a masquerade theme and most of the girls will be dressed in cocktail dresses. she said either go with a traditional shirt and tie or jeans + sweater + tie. she trusts my judgment but that's a pretty broad range on what to wear. any suggestions?
hey guys, I'm searching for a shoe or style similar to this: Ben Sherman Men's Inter Shoe - Free Shipping those are from last year and only in an 8 so i'm back to the drawing board. I'm basically looking for a nice shoe that i can wear with denim in a evening casual setting.
my pebl works great. I never had a problem with sound. I'm picking up a dash and have debated about keep/selling it.