or Connect

Posts by ashlove

NWOT Marc by Marc Jacobs Posh Turnlock Convertible bag Enameled logo turnlock secures a buttery Italian leather clutch with a removable strap. Exterior back slip pocket. Interior zip pocket. Black Patent Leather. Can be used as a clutch, or an over the shoulder bag. Dimensions: 13"W x 8 1/2"H x 2 1/2"D. Retailed for $300 Asking $225 OBO.     Loveing Used Betsey Johnson Signature Vintage Kiss Satchel      Contrast piping highlights a frame satchel...
cayres are amazing. everyones sized down 1 size and they fit great.
sooooo ugly.
good thing this post is relevant to the forum.
ive bought a few style lab shoes and theyve all run big on me by at least 1/2 to 1 size larger than i normall wear. but i'm a girl, i dont know about the mens shoes.
hang on those special pants hangers that hold 4 pair each. (from ikea) because i dont have enough room for a whole dresser just for jeans.
would be best with slim cut, or maybe viker or troulegs!
yeah definate muffin top, size up. you and him both like too small of jeans! otherwise they look good.
do you remember which womens style lab boots they had?
they look too small, and i dont like keates much. clush come in 89s, as do lowkys and both are 200% better than these. the clush have zip pockets, and lowkys have studs on them.