or Connect

Posts by miratusjak

poor brrr thats not hot
this is my last two pair of april 77 jeans
arrived yesterday and already I'm excited about them so till i prefer jeans in skinny or super skinny fit, these are "slouchy slim "as boyfriend cut but have a perfect wash and extremely precise ripped finish look
outside look authentic i have another model and this is my insade label Ps:they look very good,nice wash,lightly ripped and no more Dan and Dean on the backside pocket and another f*cking things    
these AG jeans original?'ve tried to win the auction and the chance I had really won ... jeans had not yet arrived but I have my doubts because of the low price here is link http://www.ebay.de/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350772248788&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:DE:1120
yes for the long time here is
you looks great,really btw nice guft box from  LVR i like it  
Hi my new stuff is K.L style:Pier straight denim pant size:28 color:indigo from:yes Luisaviaroma       This jeans,aren't something special. I waiting more stronger denim and more slim leg at hem.The luisaviaroma is  described measurement 16,5 at hem.i mean 15cm will be better In waist is a button with concealed zip fly closure.I have zip fly closer only in 2 cases-Richmond and diesel Diesel Thavar 8QL The regular price is 200 euro's.i mean this is too...
Hi,of course but i must wait for my bf,he is my photographer
Here is fit pic's of 17CM DESTROYED DENIM SKINNY FIT JEANS