or Connect

Posts by miratusjak

arrived yesterday and already I'm excited about them so till i prefer jeans in skinny or super skinny fit, these are "slouchy slim "as boyfriend cut but have a perfect wash and extremely precise ripped finish look
outside look authentic i have another model and this is my insade label Ps:they look very good,nice wash,lightly ripped and no more Dan and Dean on the backside pocket and another f*cking things    
these AG jeans original?'ve tried to win the auction and the chance I had really won ... jeans had not yet arrived but I have my doubts because of the low price here is link http://www.ebay.de/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350772248788&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:DE:1120
yes for the long time here is
you looks great,really btw nice guft box from  LVR i like it  
Hi my new stuff is K.L style:Pier straight denim pant size:28 color:indigo from:yes Luisaviaroma       This jeans,aren't something special. I waiting more stronger denim and more slim leg at hem.The luisaviaroma is  described measurement 16,5 at hem.i mean 15cm will be better In waist is a button with concealed zip fly closure.I have zip fly closer only in 2 cases-Richmond and diesel Diesel Thavar 8QL The regular price is 200 euro's.i mean this is too...
Hi,of course but i must wait for my bf,he is my photographer
Here is fit pic's of 17CM DESTROYED DENIM SKINNY FIT JEANS
here the fit pictures of PB jeans model 18CM ENGINEERED DENIM JEANS
  I want to know if there is someone other who have Pierre, Quality is a piece by piece, some quilting (stitching knee) are on one leg not ask until the endsecond model is again very good,material is high quality, heavy denim sizing i have : 17CM DESTROYED DENIM SKINNY FIT JEANS this fit is so so tight,but great the first 28 where i „holding his breath when switching buttons” and length is short but enough 18CM ENGINEERED DENIM JEANS here is 28 i lil bit loose in...