or Connect

Posts by nprotundo

True Religion Jeans Size 26   These Joey’s are a light to medium wash. The measurements for this jean are slightly larger than my other two true religion jeans that I’m selling. The rise is also higher on this pair by .5 than the other two and the inseam in longer on this pair by .5 than the other two. Beautiful wash and such a classic pair of jeans.   Measurements taken while lying flat. Hips: 17 inches Waist with dip: 14.75 inches Inseam: 30...
  True Religion Jeans Size 26   These jeans are a lighter wash than the other two I have posted. The style is Joey and it has the traditional curved inseam running down the leg. Beautifully broken in and such a great wash for spring/summer. The wash is really beautiful. $75   Measurements taken while lying flat. Hips: 17.25 inches Waist with dip: 14 Inseam: 28.5 (professionally altered) Rise: 7 inches
  Joe’s Jeans Size 25   These are a gorgeous medium to dark jean. The color is really gorgeous. I wish I knew what the wash is. The fabric is nice and soft. The best part about buying used jeans is that they’re already broken in for you. $40.   Measurements taken while lying flat. Hips: 17 inches Waist with dip: 14 inches Inseam: 29.5 (professionally altered) Rise: 7 inches
  True Religion Joey Jeans Size 26   These are a beautiful medium wash. These are my favorite from all the jeans that I am selling and I am sad to see them go. I just have way to many jeans and I do not fit into these anymore. I contemplated keeping them but then decided to just sell them to someone else who would benefit from them. The hips on these are also a bit larger by one inch than my other TR jeans I’m selling.   Measurements taken while lying...
  Juicy Couture Skinny Jeans Size 26   These are a black pair of Juicy skinny jeans. Perfect to wear at night with a pair of flats or heels. Classic pair of jeans.   Measurements taken while lying flat: Inseam: 26 (perfect ankle length to wear with heels or flats) Hips: 17 inches Waist with dip: 14 inches Rise: 7 inches
  575 Boot cut Jeans Size 25   These are a classic pair of jeans that go great with anything. I really loved the back pocket of these and I used to get asked all the time what brand they were by complete strangers because they loved the jeans! Asking $40.     Measurements taken while lying flat:   Hips: 17.5 Waist with dip: 13.5 Inseam: 29.5 almost 30 inches (professionally altered) Rise: 7 inches
These are a gorgeous pair of velour pants by Juicy Couture. It has the block word "Juicy" in gold sequins. It is a gorgeous pair of black velour pants. Email me with any questions! Have a great day! $30
  This is a beautiful light blue summer color. You can wear it to the beach, spring barbeque, or just running around doing errands. Beautiful light color. Email me with any questions. Have a great day!   $40
Sorry, wrong thread to place this. Will move it.
I am selling three Juicy Couture skirts. One is a wrap around beach skirt to wear over your swimsuit. All are in good condition. They are all size P and Small. I'm selling all for $30.