or Connect

Posts by SunnySC

I would try and find a stock photo and carry it back to maybe get some money back. Sounds like they are pretty tightly waded over there, but if you push the issue, I'm sure you can win.
I once messaged someone that the Coach purse they were buying was 100% fake and I never heard back from them. I think I hate seeing fake Coach more than fake Seven's because these people could be buying the real thing for the same money!
Here was the other: eBay: 7 SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND DOJO FLARE JEANS 29 30 NWT RARE (item 160120781124 end time Jun-03-07 14:46:15 PDT) I guess I just feel bad for people that fall for that, seems like they do have some authentic stuff.
The fact that they only sold for $22.50 is a dead giveaway IMO. Good Job not winning them!
Humor me here...what is wrong with this picture? eBay: AUTHENTIC 7 SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND DOJO GROMMET JEANS 29 (item 160120782228 end time May-31-07 14:48:36 PDT) and: eBay: AUTHENTIC 7 SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND DOJO GROMMET JEANS 29 (item 160120782228 end time May-31-07 14:48:36 PDT) The seller has 100% Feedback.
Another clue...all orders are shipped with DHL, meaning they come from overseas!
I have to say that is the ugliest fading on the front...at least they don't show a picture of the real jean and ship the fake, eh?
Oh, THANK YOU! I can definitely stop second-guessing on these. I might try and keep them too, because they are pretty HOT! LOL But at least I do not have to worry about authenticity if I end up selling them.
I recently purchased a pair of Dojo's in NYD, Orange pocket, on ebay. Everything checks out, but the one thing that is different is the inside back waist. It says 7 for all mankind R (circled). All of my other pairs have TM. Can someone put my mind to ease before I resell them (too small) and tell me if this is on other styles? The tags are perfect, so is wash. I just wasn't paying attention to the 100% Cotton when I bought them. They are gorgeous though! Thanks!